Reviews for Heartbeat Come Undone
MegamiTenchi chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
;_;

It's too late at night and I'm too tired to want to get all weepy. :bawls: CB!

You write them like a OTP, you and your pretty words and images. I'm going to go sob into my pillow now!
citylightsagleam chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
Crap. Honestly, if something like this doesn't happen on the show I'm writing a forceful letter to the writers. This is pure perfection. You have a mastery of evocative language and dialogue that is spot on. I especially like the exchange that ends in "I pity any girl who isn't you tonight." So accurate. So Chuck Bass. It explains everything about his character, the way he can sum up how he feels in a few simple words. Brilliant.

I also love the way you compare these two broken people, how much they've changed, to the boy and girl they used to be. Back when everything wasn't so damn complicated and they weren't dancing on thin ice. Chuck's indecision about what Blair is to him - a mistake, or a triumph - is also magnificently executed. One more thing LOL: the way he leans on the bar and reminds her of what she always has been, a queen, is so comforting and lovely. It can't get any better than reassurance in an insecure situation.

As always, I adore this. I should really just make an account so I can get my vignettes up on here. I would like to see what a writer like you would have to say. Thanks, for providing us with such loveliness.

P.S. What does "mea culpa" and "OTP" mean? Sorry for my ignorance. ] Bravo!
QueenBee10 chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
Loved it
SaturnineSunshine chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
"Because it hurts to look at you."

Your writing hurts me like Blair's beauty hurts Chuck. SO GOOD. I love that you're writing these again. I do doubt that Chuck would keep his promise when it comes to winning Blair back. But in that moment, he believed it. I'm not trying to analyze your writing, since you wrote it haha, but I just love it. So good.
pty chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
I have to say, one my regrets about the last episode was that Blair couldn't wear the dress (because of this show drama), it would have been great on her and it matched Chuck's outfit. I didn't disliked the episode though, it was just ok to me.
Arazadia chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
Followed a link over to this from Tumblr and am so happy I did! Lovely, and so heart-breaking. I really liked this glimpse into Blair's thoughts as she stood beside him for that brief moment.

I'm excited to devour all of your other fics now. And how kind of you to have written so many of them for my consumption!
MegamiTenchi chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
;_; Your philosophical waxing made me saaaaaaad. Why do you always have to write so deep AND so pretty? All I can see is 4x18 Chuck so pretty and sad in his black outfit, standing... alone :weeps hysterically: I want my Chair back!
PacificRomance chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
Ugh, yes. I understand why Blair did what she did, but oh how I wish this had happened. Chuck standing there all alone was just the saddest thing to me. I just wanted to hold him.
QueenBee10 chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
Loved it
SaturnineSunshine chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
The ending is perfection. Hands on necks are that dark night's kryptonite. Everyone knows the pull that they have, and even Blair has to muse about it in her musings. They are the same, they are different, and they are GOING TO END UP TOGETHER. Or I will die. You make the wait more bearable
MegamiTenchi chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
:happy sigh: Delicious. Good heavens, B, such imagery! I love how you swirl all the colors, all the words, you blur ChuckandBlairBlairandChuck and it's *beautiful*.
Heavenlydoll chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Love the simple elegance of this vignette :)
pty chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
Hi! I just want to see that I love your GG vignetes, I've been reading all the 3 of them since the beginning, I hadn't review before because it wasn't until now that I could properly manage my fanfiction account. I really really hope you continue writting for GG because this really is a relief in the difficult times that we are going through with GG.
Basscop69 chapter 19 . 2/25/2011
I very nearly cried reading this. (And I never cry).

I have to admit that I've succumbed to the cuteness of Dair on the show - especially since, according the writers, Chuck has temporarily forgotten Blair exists (?) - but THIS is why I could never jump onto the bandwagon of actually shipping them. Could anyone, ever, write anything this beautiful about Dair? I think not.

"No. No, I don't." He lets go of her, paces, because now this room is his cage and he's climbing the walls in his mind. "Because every time I'm not here, you look for someone who can give you something – the chance to lower yourself, the chance to better yourself, the chance to be anyone other than yourself – and I can't see why you would want to be anyone but you!"

Please, please can Chuck just say this on the show?

I'm seriously hoping your spoilers are right, but if not I'll just read this over and over :)

It's perfect. Seriously, well done!
notoutforawalk chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
Interesting. I hadn't heard that spoiler about her not going, but I like your take on it. (I kind of still think CB are reuniting until mid-s5 though. Jut a feeling, not a spoiler.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »