Reviews for Heartbeat Come Undone
MegamiTenchi chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
Omg, you heartbreaker. That's all there is to say. Heartbreaker. I think the GG writers are trying to kill us anyway. Lord, I don't know how I'm going to make it through this season X_X Oh wait, yes I do, I have you and Robin! Even still though... ;_;
PacificRomance chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
Ugh, this was perfect and I hope it goes pretty much just like this. I loved the allusion to 2x1. that was great. just, this whole thing was great.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
You are such a good writer, that even while reading your spoiler, I was still deathly afraid that Blair would leave Chuck. I don't know how reliable your spoilers are BUT THAT'S AWESOME. I was just thinking as far as Chuck getting revenge on Dan for that thing and Jack's inevitable return, but you're just amazing.

Happy day :)
BCBass chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
I hope that spoiler is true! I saw the set pics and nearly DIED. Seriously. I mean I know he said Raina was 'sacred' to him or whatever, but it's not like he gave her a ring. I can't believe Blair would accept a ring from Louis after like 3 episodes of dating (which usually equals about 3 weeks). It's ridiculous! Especially for a 20 year old! I have this feeling though that next season will be the last and that Chair won't be together until then.

*sigh*

I really wanted a Chair wedding and Chair babies. Why can't they just give them to us?

Anyway, back to this Louis business, we don't know much about his character yet but I just don't think anyone can love Blair like Chuck does. She is a bitch. A word-class, snobby, selfish, mean BITCH. Chuck is the only person who accepts that about her and LOVES that about her. Of course Nate fell in love with 'nice' Blair and Dan fell in love with 'friendly' Blair and now Louis going to fall in love with 'Princess" Blair, but nobody ever loves her when she's mean, tearing people to shreds with just a few choice words, taking people down without a second thought. Nobody ever accepts that about her, except for Chuck, and I hate that she always turns in to this perfect, FAKE version of herself whenever she's with another guy. It's boring and frankly it's kind of sad.

I just want her to be with Chuck again so she can be herself, and he can be himself, and they can just be awesome TOGETHER.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. This Blouis business has definitely made me forget all about Dair. I don't really care about Dair because I never felt like Dan was a real threat to Chair, he is a distraction for her and he will always be in love with Serena first, which is something that Blair could never accept, no matter how depressed she is at the moment. But something about Louis makes me nervous because I think he is a legitimate threat to this ship, he is like Nate and Marcus all combined except he's going to be nice, smart and actually interested in Blair, which is basically everything she's ever wanted... not to mention the whole PRINCE title.

I feel like it's going to come down to her fantasy love versus her real love and which one she wants most in the end, which one is right for her.

Oh my God, I'm so sorry I just wrote all of that... obviously I have very strong feelings about this topic. LOL.

Anyway, great fic, I hope to God it goes like this but I don't think the GG writers have even close to as much writing ability as you do, so I won't hold my breath!
LowerCase32 chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
i liked this. A LOT!

Could you maybe send me the link on tumblr that u r talkig bout when chuck comes to Blair, and begs her not to go?

much appreciated! :)

it was great! Loved it!
QueenBee10 chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
Loved it
lulubelle2010 chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
Yes Dair makes me want to vomit because it is terribly wrong and boring and so not Blair like. I'm actually not watching the show anymore because I'm too disappointed. I really agree yo your point of view though (even if contrary to you I can't even stand the idea of Dair) and I loved your fic (it's a first) because you compare Dair to Nair, which shows that Dan will never measure up to Chair. It make me happy that it is just a second hand relationship, even if it's insulting for Nair which was way better than Dair. Anyway, that was an interesting reading. I was scared to jump in the pool but I trust you for you are an amazing writer and I like how you explained your point of view at the verry begining. I gave a shot to this one shot, and I don't regret it. I just which that in the show, the same happen but with Louis, not Dan. Chuck deserves to be alone for a while. And ultimately, Blair will forgive him because as you write in your fic, she's the only one who can accept him. That's not the reason they are meant to be, but that's what I think is beautiful. Despite Chuck's flaws, he loves her and grows up slowly, and she loves him and never turn her back on him. They are soulmates. So Dair can and will never compete. Thank for the story.
Dr.GG chapter 17 . 2/15/2011
This is great! I love this chapter, especially the exceptions to the contract! John Chuck Jack. LOL! 'You'll get over her. Talk to Archibald." THIS!
SaturnineSunshine chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
I don't know why I was worried. I forgot that you're awesome and you don't do sad angst. I am probably the only one who actually likes Dair (not more than Chair of course) and this was awesome. You're totally right. Chuck does deserve to be alone. He deserves to drink and pine after Blair, and get into fits of jealous rages over the fact that she's with his sworn enemy.

And then they can get married.

You're awesome :)
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
great vignette

however, just because Blair's the only person who accepts Chuck doesn't mean she has to be with him. There are plenty of people able to love Blair with everything they have, with all her flaws, so I don't think its really fair on her to be stuck with Chuck.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Great job-you always do!
bren chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
blair shouldnt have to a accept horrible person she deserves better
MegamiTenchi chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
T_T

I want Chair back!
notoutforawalk chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
Oh, man. I should have realized from the author's note. I'm sure it's as lovely as anything else you've written, but I really wish I hadn't read it.
wrighthangal chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
That was twisted but yet in a good way...lol...that is Chauck and Blair.

Loved it.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
heart fully melted at this. and its a monday.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »