Reviews for From Kunoichi to Get Backer
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
yea shiki is lacking naruto's luck with money but then again they wouldn't be the get backers if they didn't perpetually have money issues XD
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
so shiki (Naruto) is taking ginji's place in the getbackers can
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
I should have guessed that they would have chosen the sandaime he was the professor after all
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
I seen the get backers and I like iit where this is going but why stop it or rewriting it if this is a good one?
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! Please update soon! I REALLY wanna read more!
suntan140 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
update soon please i love this story please update soon please update chapter 8
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
i don't want to rush you but can you hurry up with the next chapters it been 3 months
suntan140 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
please update this story soon please
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
So far so good, I like it. As for pairing... definitely Shiki/Akabane.
autumnannette19 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Whats next, whats next?
suntan140 chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
please make another chapter soon please
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
i love it. hope to read more soon.
Nikita Psyche chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
I think Shiki should be with (1)Kazuki, (2)Jubei, or (3)Neji.

Keep up the great work! I can't wait for more! Update soon!
IenaellaIris chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
As for pairings I vote, Ban, Gaara or Shikamaru...But that's just me. D I've enjoying the story so far and hope to see more.
Starian NightZz chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
how do i put it? i am aware tat now tat its ur story, it's urs to do wat u wish to wif it. but when i've first started tis story, i din plan on having shiki having ginji's personality. more like, the cool and 'leader' type of personality. as when u compare it to shiki seeing wat she did in the limitless fortress, it only makes sense. but its ur story, so watever. as for voting, still juubei for me. n wld u like the plot tat i've initially planned out 4 mi story?