Reviews for From Kunoichi to Get Backer
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! Please update soon! I REALLY wanna read more!
suntan140 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
update soon please i love this story please update soon please update chapter 8
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
i don't want to rush you but can you hurry up with the next chapters it been 3 months
suntan140 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
please update this story soon please
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
So far so good, I like it. As for pairing... definitely Shiki/Akabane.
autumnannette19 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Whats next, whats next?
suntan140 chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
please make another chapter soon please
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
i love it. hope to read more soon.
Nikita Psyche chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
I think Shiki should be with (1)Kazuki, (2)Jubei, or (3)Neji.

Keep up the great work! I can't wait for more! Update soon!
HerMajestie chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
As for pairings I vote, Ban, Gaara or Shikamaru...But that's just me. D I've enjoying the story so far and hope to see more.
Starian NightZz chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
how do i put it? i am aware tat now tat its ur story, it's urs to do wat u wish to wif it. but when i've first started tis story, i din plan on having shiki having ginji's personality. more like, the cool and 'leader' type of personality. as when u compare it to shiki seeing wat she did in the limitless fortress, it only makes sense. but its ur story, so watever. as for voting, still juubei for me. n wld u like the plot tat i've initially planned out 4 mi story?
Starian NightZz chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
how bout juubei? i kind of like him. no way to ban, as he seems more suitable to be a brother. gaara, maybe, since he seems really loyal. neji? probably. shino, can't really c him wif shiki. kazuki? i dun noe. and definitely NOT akabane!
Lykaos chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Awesome story though it deserves a lot more credit. Anyway I'm hoping to see more and find out what happened xD

P.S. This is one of the best Get BackersxNaruto story among of the few out there, so better be proud! even though you have little reviews!
swatkats chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
for the pick of who should be with siki i pick ban
BlackDragon01 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Love the story so far:)

Can't wait for the next chapter to come out.