Reviews for Memories of the Forgotton
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
T.T
Queen of Isolation chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
The start with Reno at ShinRa and the obvious haunting there is great it grabs you right from the get go. Even though your Reno always seems to run into traffic he's one of the coolest Reno's I've read yet :) Also seeing how Axel and Roxas' relationship has grew since they started living together as well as Sora and Riku's newly wed stats is nice, it's quite romantic. The bits of brotherly love between Sora and Roxas were few but well placed, it's sad that Leon and Cloud didn't get much show time but they do deserve a vacation after everything they're had to deal with. The way you brought Sephiroth into the story and Riku got to say his goodbye was very heartfelt. All in all I love the way that it was all finally wrapped up but since your other stories all say complete and this one doesn't it does make me wonder if you plan to come back and write more for it at some point? Though maybe you just left it open as a possibility or even just forgot to add the complete to it whatever the case I'll keep an eye out for more of your work, but for now sadly I have to go do life stuff before now moving on to read the next of your KH stories.
bitterbeauty813 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love this story! It's Amazing!
Senna-X3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Holy crap, I loved this, the whole time I was freaking out and mentally screaming XD I really love this series! I mean, I'm seriously creeped out by the ghostyness but it's seriously epic. And awesome.

The reunion between Sephiroth and Riku made me go all fuzzy inside! After reading this, I feel like going back and reading the other two all over again XD. So awesome. No other words to describe this.

I hope you write another one shot! 8D Ima go stalk you on livejounal now.
bonbonpich chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Reno is so funny! when i read this one i like especially like how write about Shinra-Corp. You made Rufus so cute yet intimidating as he is at the same time. i love how you write KH as always. wow, Roxas living with Axel? Sora and Riku married! it's a little sad for me though that Roxas and Sora is not living together, i was so used to read your fic that they're together and protective of each other, but then i found the part where Roxas protect Sora (because he knows about stuff better and is bigger than Sora now) very endearing. thanks for writing. i'm reading Oathkeeper's dawn right now, it's kind of a big change from the previous story i read. i'll finish it and come back for review w
animeXIII chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great like the other hauntings. Hope to see more some time. But if not, it was a good end too. :)
ChocolateGirl15 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I'm surprised not this story does not have more reviews! I loved it and I was very surprised when I saw that you posted it around Halloween! I love long suspenseful stories filled with action and you didn't fall short! I liked how you showed more of Axel and Roxas' relationship; it made me really happy! :) I was also very surprised that you bought Sephiroth into the picture. It was an interesting twist and I liked that you touched on his relationship with Riku. The ending was very touching! Keep up the great work and this story was amazing! :)
random alias chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Haha Axel you're going to get hit XD I'm glad Riku got to see his dad to say goodbye it was very heartwarming
cmsully chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I have to say, I love all three of your stories in this, um, universe. Will you write more adventures? Because I have to admit, I think it would be great if you added the Birth By Sleep characters (especially Vanitas). Oh, and did I mention I love the stories? Oh, wait, I did lawlz. Okay, it's time to stop rambling now!
TwilightsXEssence chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Excellent like the stories, oh if only their adventures could continue but I guess that's what our imagination can do for use :P. Very nice job!
imOMGbeautiful chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
absolutely wonderful!

only bad thing is that i read this before bed and now im going to have to sleep with my sister hahahaha!

but that only proves how good it is!
TwlightMystery chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I would have reviewed a lot sooner but it took me this long to find the time I needed to read this story out in one go. I'm a little disappointed that it didn't get as much reviews as it deserved but hey I'll leave one long enough to make up far a few...er hopefully! _ I love that for the most part the time lines lined up but you did have one noticeable error,(maybe only to me though because I read the original and Squeal two or three times each... -_-) But in the original story Axel and his crew had only been ghost hunting for five months before the took on the Strife case (refer to Demyx and Zexion's background story) and in this one you said that they had been in business for a few years before Roxas joined, hence the reason for seeking advise. Well whatever it's not terribly important I just thought that I might point it out.

Other than that this was a wonderful addition to the collection. I love how this story has a scary element as well as a humorous one. It keeps the dark overtones from making it to depressing. If you should consider making more one-shots for this universe (which I highly implore you to!) would you consider making them all have more interaction with one and other?

Growing up doesn't mean that you have to grow apart. I would know my family's pretty big. With 40 first cousins you better believe that we make time for each other! P (Though overwhelming at times I wouldn't trade the experience for the world) Lol Sora and Roxas could make more use of the phone or they could have movie night once a week (or month) to keep in touch. I'm sure Cloud and Leon could put aside a night every so often to have a more family oriented life. After that amazing Christmas they had I thought it might have been a regular occurrence. Maybe Sora and Riku could join in their group. I mean I know Riku doesn't much care for it but it would give them more opportunities to hangout and be together.

I was struck by a brilliant idea when reading the parts between Axel and Roxas. What if something un-dead attached itself to Axel? You know like got all possessive of him and stuff. I wonder how Roxas would react? It would be highly amusing while scary at the same time. I mean can you picture it? Roxas getting kick out of his bed by a jealous spirit/demon (funny) only to be replaced by something Axel rather not wake up too (scary)... It would give Roxas a new perspective of the the term 'affectionate'...or maybe territorial, hehe. I'd be cool to see more of the dad's to. Oh well I'll keep dreaming and you keep writing! _ Good Luck!
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I liked this chapter. It was well written like the rest of your stories. Can't wait for the next chapter.
keira-93 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This diffinately brought me back to the old days when I had read. It was pretty good I have to admit, but I've always loved your stories.

Although I think the best thing about this was getting to see a little bit into everyone's future.

Keira-93
xacilia chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Man, what a great Halloween treat. I wanted to read this earlier when you posted up new notices in your older stories but I forgot about it and only got to read it now. I loved the Haunted series and its sequel, so it rocks that you wrote this. I'm amazed that you got to include an actual appearance by Sephiroth. The way you characterized him is just so him even if he's supposed to be Riku's dad and dead. So canon. I can practically hear One-Winged Angel when he was striking down the vengeful souls after him. GAH. Your stories are LOVE. And I just finished reading TBtC just earlier; I don't know what to do now that you've ended your stories. But rest well! I'll look out for your new work when it comes out! ;) 3