Reviews for Promises To Thee
Tritanis1986 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
A really sweet short-story :)
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Well done!
The magic of the flower is gone, but the magic of Timothy and Jonathan remains — and Timothy is still insecure about the "Timothy and Jonathan" part. Yes, I can see Timothy reacting like that because of all the $#! the other guys put him through.

Keep well and keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Well done.
Sweet. Romantic.
Even iwithout/i explicit and recognizable magic, I'd imagine many people at this stage of their relationship would pause and wonder, "Is this this all just a dream? Does he/she ireally/i love me this much? Won't he/she someday leave me for someone new?"
DrowningInTheRainbow chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hehe this was very cute. In a realistic way. I feel as if it's supposed to be a 'deleted scene' from the ending of the movie! I very much enjoyed it and I love the ending (where you say Shakespeare became a language for them; I felt it was very realistic and cute!) so I hope to read more from you soon!
macy1998 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was really cute.
kiky21 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Put a smile on my face. Beautiful piece.
L chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Very sweet, but not nauseatingly so. Very good balance.
CH chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is perfection3
VickyValross chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I can totally see this happening, its so Timothy to worry:) very sweet story, love that Jonathon used thee!3
MizuRyuu777 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I love this... I can so see this being true... You captured my image of Timothy completely... And I love how you made Shakespearean language their way of endearment...