Reviews for Keep me from falling
GirlInThatDress chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
THE ENDING QUOTE, THOUGH! :(
Brilliant story, though, I liked it very much :)
MBP chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
This is just... unbelievable. All of it. The way you went from the absolutely adorable first half (and how I love a love struck Fred Weasley) to the emotional second half and how they'd felt like their childhoods had vanished when they saw Arthur break... it all just works. Perfectly. This chapter was perfect. So glad there's more.
MBP chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
How on earth did it take me this long to read this brilliant story? Because it is. I loved how you showed Fred's vulnerability here because if there were anything that could bring that out in him, it would be the thought of George hurting... and vice versa, obviously. This was SO well done, and I'm SO glad there are more chapters for me to read. Going now...
Conjera chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I really want to cry right now... this is so good, but so sad. I don't mean to sound exaggerated when I say I want to cry. It is a true statement. Your story brings what the twins went through into a whole new level.
MBP chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Oh no. No no no no no. :(
MBP chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Oh man... I am aching just reading this. :( Saying things does make them real... my students teach me that all the time. And this scene was so wrenching knowing what's coming for them. I have a lump in my throat right now (not helped by the fact that I just watched DH on DVD yesterday and am in HP mode all over again...)
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
i love this, i'd love to see more!

great job:)
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Lovely to see you again! And this is just wonderful. I love how you make it from Fred's point of view, and how sure he is that something has happened to George. Love it!
Magicgirl29 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow! This is so real, you did a terrific job with the characters and it was great how you showed telepafy (I cannot spell that word) with the twins. It was perfect hope you will update soon I shall be waiting