Reviews for Complications
darthjuno chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
I can feel the turmoil inside Michael which has nothing to do with Lucifer's impending betrayal... And Lucifer's questions foreshadow what is to come (although it appears he shares Michael's unspoken feelings). Their closeness is enviable. I look forward to seeing Michael's defenses break, and how Lucifer will react to that. This was a quiet chapter in that it had no action but the conversation revealed a lot about the characters. Good job :D
darthjuno chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
This is truly glorious. I cannot wait for more - there will be more, right? There HAS to be. :)

Also, I was wondering what Lucifer and the other angels look like. We know what Michael and Gabriel look like from the film, but since the others do not appear we don't have an image of them. What is the image you have in your mind?
darthjuno chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was absolutely PERFECT :) I loved the descriptions of the angels, of their angelic qualities and of their appearance. Your style is ideal for this kind of story, I could picture everything so clearly, and the calmness of Michael really got through to me.

Reading the next chapter immediately!
solsere chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
This deserves more reviews. I enjoy the descriptions you used for the angels/heavenly beings. Michael and Lucifer have very distinct voices. I especially appreciate the tension present in the story, despite the appearance of calmness. I'm excited to learn what happens next :)
GoldenEyedDragon8504 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Its interesting so far. Please update soon.