Reviews for Speak Now
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I'm about to cry! That was beautiful. I also loved the fact that you used the song Speak Now by Taylor Swift, my favorite singer. You did such a good job at this!
suki chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That was great! At first I thought you were going to go all BB/Rae hater on me, but you didn't (which is good for your health, and my sanity).I have a feeling that you hate Terra.I don't, but I don't love her 's like colliflower.I don't hate it, but you won't see me eating big bowls of it.

RAVEN AND BEASTBBOY FOR ALL ETERNITY!

(doesn't eternity sound better than forever? I think so)
Hexpert chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Who cares about an English essay? Kidding! Great story, typical over-obssessed Terra, confused Gar. It couldn't be better! Write more! PM me if you need a friend. Hexpert
dieYoungorliveForever chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
OMG You simply wrote EVERYTHING that I imagined when I first heard this song. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, seriously
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
How Cute of Raven to do this on such a momentous occasion for the love she has for him. :D

Please this was a great idea for a one-shot and I wish to encourage you upon such good work like this one for future reading ideas. :D
I Like Writing Romance chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
How fitting that this song started when I began reading this story... :) Great job, I did one of these for another pairing!