Reviews for True Feelings
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Good idea getting Tanaka in on the action, i love that little guy!
Awesome story! :)
JamesAnon chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
That is beautiful and so well written. I adore this pairing. wow just lovely :)
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
YAY!

I'm so ecstatic that you decided to upload this to . Now I can favorite it~ *does so, and happily*

I love the dynamics between all three men: the easy banter and idle affection between Deeds and Vincent, and just the trust that Vincent gives to Tanaka in a world where he can trust so very few. It shows the standards that Vincent has (in who he decides to trust and take to bed), and the connection between Vincent and Tanaka. They must have had a very brutal past for Vincent to openly ask a servant, though it is Tanaka, for his true thoughts. (And I still think that you should write the history that you were talking about. :D :D :D *evil*)

It's just... guh. Love so much. *noms on the boys before turning to nom on you*

I know that you said that it's been forever since you last wrote creatively, but it totally doesn't show. I can see improvement and development and, what I absolutely adore, experimentation with each and every piece that you share with us. Whenever I see that you've written something, I get so excited because you write -so- well, and I can't wait to read what you've written this time around~ :3 And I just hope that you continue writing more, as well. Between you, me, and Kalina, we'll spam with the Deeds/Vincent pairing. *rubs hands together gleefully*