Reviews for That Monday Feeling
Raynbowz chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
LOL-Poor Ianto! I wonder if someone's setting this up on purpose, or if it's some weird phenomena. Either way, he's 0 for 4 so far. I didn't see that one coming, either.
IantosStopwatch chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Awesome! cant wait for the next chapter 8)
Fullmetal Embers chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Feed me, Seymour! Feed me!

God I love that movie.
schempgirl chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Wow. This is cool I'm glad Ianto's coming back, great work on your stories
mysterious advisor chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
can't wait to see how this story will unfold. very, very interesting
GlassSplinter chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
more! More Mondays! Maybe when Ianto finally dies, he'll just come back to that Monday...
deemama66 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Bet you next time ianto hits the green house he'll have a flamethrower with him lol..and he seems to be keeping his sanity pretty good ? reminds me of the ground hog day from strgate SG9 with O'Neil and t'uk *golf anyone* lmaso o0o have him squirt ketchup on a plate and make a funny face better yet on jack ? I don't know weither to laugh or feel sorry for the poorguy ?
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
aw, this story is precious! Also, fantastic last line on chapter three. Keep up the great work!
Laimelde chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Gah! Loving this! I need more! More! MORE!
FoxGlade chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
:O

You are cruel for writing such addictive chapters.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
OMG, this is terrible! Not the story of course, that is brilliant as usual, but Ianto dying? How will they get the loop to end without him dying? Hum, you really know how to leave your readers begging for more :) ! Update as soon as possible, please?

xx Maria
santelli chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Like the idea, waiting for more...
Fullmetal Embers chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
God, just when you thought Monday couldn't get any worse!
ForestSprite chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Oh boy, I think you might break me with this story.

Fantastic, lovely and I have the strangest feeling Ianto is going to die a lot and get sick of explaining this to Jack at the beginning of each day. I have this fascination with groundhog day type storylines, just saw an episode on Supernatural that was like it. I'm looking forward to more.
deemama66 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Time loop *groundhog day* BUT looks like whatever ianto does his monday seems to be a really really really really bad bad day...? ok you have me hooked..and I know that this is supose to be an ohmygosh story BUT I was actually imagining ianto throwing his hands in the air muttering in welsh"ohhh F*ck it" with hand gestures added *snorts* umm sorry *shifty eye* smile...I have had oh*F* it days ! please continue !
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »