Reviews for That Monday Feeling
dibbun-k chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Is it wrong that I'm happy Ianto is stuck in a time loop? At least this way the damage isn't permanent.

I like the way Ianto convinces Jack that he's in a time loop and I like that they try to fix it by changing things. Never works on the second attempt though ;)

I really hope they fix it soon. I'm not sure how many Ianto deaths I can read. Although it has to be said the way you've written them as very sudden with little to no build up or warning is making them a lot easier to deal with. I like your writing style a lot.
schempgirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Nooooo! Ianto's day was so bad please have him come back from being dead.
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
:O

I want the rest!
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Sounds like the sort of Monday I'm prone to having.
Hiyami chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Ok... This had better be a time loop thingy fic! Ianto can't die.
ForestSprite chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Now when you say the Monday doesn't want to end do you mean like Ground Hog's Day not end or it just seems to go on forever and ever? Because if we're looking at a Ground Hog's Day not end I may start to get depressed if he keeps dying at the end of each monday only to get to start over again. However if it's just it seems to go on forever and ever I hope that there is a life-medicine like phoenix feather or something (way too much gaming lately) because you may start my depression earlier then I'd hoped.

Lovely story by the way :)
dibbun-k chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Oh My God! To be continued when? Argh. This has me on the edge of my seat and in a certain amount of shock.

This is really really good. The way you've written it I could feel how fed up and tired Ianto was. This has to be the worst Monday ever!
alphaangel chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Ooh, interesting fic. Looking forward to more. Loved that you've mentioned the town I live in!
Janto.Girl chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Was realy loving the story right up to the end... PLEASE FIX IT! Make him ok! :'(
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4