Reviews for The City of Dreadful Night
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
That was totally creeptastic. I wish it went just a bit longer. Absolutely awesome. xo
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Monsters love making friends with Sam. He's just a monster magnet. I hope they managed to get out with all of their limbs.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
*shiver* that was TERRIFYING. I hope you complete it... I really do but I'm assuming you won't. Great story either way. Very scary but still realistic... Well done.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow, what a cliffhanger! I'm assuming they got out, since, you know, they usually do. :)

That was so incredibly creepy that I am not even going to the bathroom alone tonight, seriously. My boyfriend will love that. Lol!

I love a quietly self-sacrificial Sam (he is the ONLY character I've seen that actually does it well), and a trying-to-keep-it-together-and-not-lose-Sam-to-a-monster Dean. And Sam's references to Dean as Heaven's warrior (and the implication of his...um, oppositeness) was so sad, but it hurt so good, y'know!

Great story! Very scary... But you also kept the focus on the boys even through the creepiness; they were complemented by the plot, which is awesome!