Reviews for Order of Realisation
Sweet17 chapter 21 . 8/24
Wow...! The Original story as well as the "new" rewritten first part is awesome..! The first story really hurt because Voldemort was so cruel and horrible, so congrats on that! (And poor poor Harry) But I'm already sucked into the second story and I would love to see you continuing it..! So I hope you'll do, even if the last update was like three years ago.

Ps: I just realised that I already read this story two years ago?! Cause I saw my own comment from chapter 22 just now...! (The app wouldn't let me post a second review to chapter 22) O.O oook, still, it's awesome and I appreciate it even more now!
wolfclaw1098 chapter 22 . 6/30
i really liked it. i hope you get back to finishing this idea sometime though
May a Chance chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Sirius Black, nothing serious about it.

Hear: perceive with the ear the sound made by someone or something.

Here: in, at, or to this place or position.
May a Chance chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Please, shorten the paragraphs. At this length, I can't read it.
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
There is this thing called ENTER, you know. It would make a chapter much easier to read. Besides, the plot is not interesting. You don't know how to write this scene.
KatzeIason69 chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
hey you know your story is great brilliant even. you shouldn't really linten to other's that much. I mean your the one writing it for your own enjoyment and if other's don't like it oh well is all you have to say but you shouldn't give up on your story(s) either. just keep doing your thing and that's all that matters really.
Sweet17 chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
Wow those guys are mean..
I agree that there are some clich├ęs in the story, but it's not ok to blame someone for this. That's at least my opinion.
I just finished reading the story and I actually don't think it was written badly.
The new chapters with the "new story" are good too.
About those anons:
In case you didn't know, Anonymous is not an username. When you don't have an account in or you want to stay -well- anonymous, you can write a review as "Anonymous".
Unfortunately, more often than not, the anonymous function is abused to send hate messages like you got..
I think you're right for not believing them, because they are just petty. If they didn't like the story, they should rather send constructive critic and if they don't want to do that, they just shouldn't read it.
If you decide to continue the story, I will read it.
Greetings and a hug for you
Sweet17
PS: If there are grammar or writing mistakes in my review, excuse them please, I'm German and I'm still learning.
Yahav Rasberry Juice chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Your painting is frighteningly looks like me only without the freckles ... scary!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
awesome
1sunfun chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
Nice.
sagotan chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
I thought about calling myself anonymus but wasn't sure if you would find it as humourus as me... had a good laugh at your last non-chapter though...:-P deathtreats really? some people are so stupid it almost hurts... but what ever... I like your story a litte to dark for me but good non the less I just hate seeing harry suffering so much it's hard to read to be honest... hmm so yeah thought you would like some positive rewiev after so much bullshit... I mean my english is bad I know that but come on WTF
yours fathfully Sagotan ;-)
dragonavis chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
Don't listen to the mean reviewers you're writing is fantastic!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
i think that all those anonymouses are morons, dont listen to them- i think this story rocks.
SereneMayhem chapter 22 . 7/25/2012
Wow. 'Anonymous' is horrible! Death threats? Family being raped? This person is such an idiot. Don't listen to them/him/her, your story is great! Looking forward to an update! :) hope 'anonymous' isn't getting you down! .
evilwing2004 chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
I liked the story...it was very intriguing and I think you wrote Voldemort very well. I have a story on here under this name is it is called Dental Scheme and I would really like your opinion this. Your story was very well done.