Reviews for Stranded in the Desert Place
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 4/18
I liked the fact that Reid and his father reconnected a bit, I was always sad about their relationship.
Zeny chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
I've read this 13 times no joke! Loved the twist of the guy in the car being Reid's dad! Awesome job!
TomRiddle4ever chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
sequel...?
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
What a sweet ending. It's good to see they can make up for lost time and that Spencer can trust his father with his deepest, darkest secrets. Fantastic work with this story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
So much angst in this chapter. This was needed. He was still a jerk to leave his family when he knew how his son was being treated at school and that his mother couldn't take care of him. But still it's good to see that Spencer can forgive him. Now all that remains is if he will take the offer. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Now that was an unexpected twist. Who would've thought, out of all the people in Vegas it's him. I thought that Spencer would've put up a bit more of a fight that it was his dad who was helping him, but I suppose he was in so much pain it didn't even matter. Even though I'm not a William fan by any means, I did find the part where he's holding Spencer and stroking his hair to be sweet.

Good work with the tension between Hotch and William. It would make sense for Hotch to still be angry with Will for taking off when Spencer and his mom needed him. As for William being jealous of Hotch's relationship with Spencer, well that's his own fault. Hotch has been more of a father figure to Spencer than William ever has.

Now that they made it to the hospital what happens next? So much suspense and drama. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Poor Spencer. He has the worst luck, right now when he needs to be in a hospital they're stuck in the middle of nowhere. I love how caring Hotch is being here.

The bit about why Spencer cut his hair is interesting. I can see a drunken Spencer doing something like that to merely tick off his father.

Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Good work with this chapter. It's sweet to see Hotch acting so fatherly towards Reid. Will Reid ever answer the question? Good work with all the drama.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is an interesting first chapter. The two of them trapped in the desert and one of them not feeling well, this will be a good read. I like the details of how Reid occassionally acts childish. Good work with this chapter.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
awww...wat a nice father son moment
slery chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
I'm finally catching up on some of my reading, and I really loved this story. It had both the 'I hate you William' and the 'let's make up William.'
Mystery Hunter chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
The ending wasn't rushed at all. I found the whole thing really 'touchy-feely' as reid would put it. The whole chapter was just fuzzy love but a little awkward. Still fuzzy and loveable though! I like the bonding time between the two of them

One again WONDERFUL job!

Keep it up!
SayidRocks chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
Good job! I like how Spencer is talking to his father now.

You're doing better than I am. I can't get anything done. I"m behind on email, blogs, articles I'm supposed to be writing... Everything basically!
Thelostone2013 chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Lovely ending! I didn't think it was rushed at all; I enjoyed the pace of the fic! :-) Great job, dear!
Bonkers4Reid chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I'll just keep this short & sweet:

Nice job!