Reviews for Are You Okay?
BigTimeRush-BTR chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
This was really cute. :) I loved it. It was so sweet. :3
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
i it!
presleyhenderson chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
HI GINA IT'S NIV I'M LAZY TO LOG IN but odh omgydos did i ever tell you that are you okay was the first ever chaptered kogan fic i read that i actually finished oh my gOD IT'S PERFECT AND WONDERFUL AND ALL THINGS CANON AND THIS REWRITE IS AMAZING AND BLESS YOU GINA
itrymybest chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
I loved this story! It was really good, amazing job! :D
Kennedy chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
This was so sweet! You are a great writer!
Sastiel chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
OHMAGUH! This was such an amazing fic! I LOVED it so much!

Great writing hon! *faved*
Dbeltfan1203 chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
i found this on that slash site... and i loved it! :D thank you for writeing this amzaingly cute story! :D
Jake Nickleby chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
So cute! Very well-written, very enjoyable.
Manny101 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Congrats on your first fanfic story. If this is the first, I cannot wait to see what you'll offer us next!

The plot was seamlessly integrated into the actual BTR episode. The characters seemed to be true to their screen selves. The dialogue was believable and appropriate to the narrative. Last, but not least, your grammar, syntax, and spelling was superior throughout. (I only caught 1 mistake!)

In short, I loved it! The Kogan Universe has birthed a new star! :D Keep writing. And writing!
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! HAPPY ENDING! REALLY LOVED THIS STORY!
Music4ever1617 chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
This was a good story! Too bad it had to end!
Titled Heart chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Heh...so I guess I'm one of those who never reviewed, eh? I thought I had...but then again, I've gotten lazy over the past few months (or rather...busy with little spare time on my hands...) and have pretty much stopped reviewing everything I read. And it makes me feel bad, because there are so many stories that I've been reading that are just plain amazing...then I go through and see that I haven't reviewed and it's one of those /facepalm moments. :P

But anyways, I enjoyed this story quite thoroughly. It was beautiful. I always love the concept of Kendall being the one who pines away for Logan rather than the other way around. So, kudos on that. I loved Logan's characterization as well, it was amazing. I'm sure there were a few moments in there that I didn't quite understand (though I'm not sure that's the proper word to use) but I'm really tired right now and am wanting to go to bed just to get up early for work...again. XD But I couldn't leave this without saying something. So, congrats on completing this great story, and I can't wait to see what you churn out next!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Gosh, that is so typical of James and Carlos. XD I love the sweet ending. After the last few books and fanfics I've read, I really needed one. ;)
unthinkable13 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
I can't believe that this story is allready over.I remember reading the first chapter like it was you did an amazing job with this story. That was the perfect ending seemed content and happy with where they were.I can't wait to read more from you in the future!
cargan4lifee chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Wowwwwwwww...i loved the way it ended...to bad it had to end,but it was a great story anyway my FAVORITES