Reviews for Looking In a Broken Mirror
LILFOC chapter 17 . 11/18/2012
Awsome story!
I really love how you've delved into the phycological aspects here all is really well done!
cute Takari hints aswell and your story telling is excellent. For example its shocking but not suprising that theres an evil TK and even Kari goes down the same path as well as the other digidestined
SullyWullybunny chapter 17 . 5/9/2012
Hello! Just wanted to ask, did Noir takeru die in the end (sob) or did he do something with the laptop and went to the digital world? Im very curious XD
Heartless demon wolf chapter 17 . 2/28/2012
Damn...talk about an amazing ending to a perfect sotry, Patamon is my favorite in the entrie series (don't care much about T.K) And I very much enjoyed this stoy, proving that darkness is in every heart,your right about the real world. I wonder what will happen with the Noir Patamon now? Will he end his own life or allow darkness back into his heart? Can't wait to find out, if you ever need any help, ideas or advice, I got your back, may the greek gods be with you, peae.
Love this story chapter 17 . 11/12/2011
Please contied on to second branch.
DigiHopeheart chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
I don't know what to say...LOL

Nice chapter, too bad the next chapter will be the last one D:
crestoflight3 chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
So close to the ending! I can't wait! I would guess one of the voices would be Piedmon...but I don't remember who else wen through the Gate of Destiny, so...!

I think you should continue with the Noir universe. The 02 Destined would be interesting given how it works...it could be fun!
DigiHopeheart chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
:D At the end, is that Piedmon? He was also captured in the Gate od Destiny so yeah. There's an chance

:3 Can't wait for the next chapter!
crestoflight3 chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
I had been wondering what had happened to Hikari...I figured it was something of that sort, but it's nice to actually know now. I can't wait for the next chapter! Epic battle time!
DigiHopeheart chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
D: HOLY SHIT DUDE!

This story is awesome!

...Whu? WHY? WHY DOES IT ONLY HAS 15 REVIEWS! (16)

omg dude plz upload soon!
tikitay13 chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
LOVING THIS STORY! SOOO GOOD and i love the whole: different dimension concept
crestoflight3 chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
well, i don't want evil takeru to come here, so i'll review! Lol. The bit with Patamon and TK was cute...please update soon!
diorook chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
Takeru had a sad story there :/

Anyway, update soon!
diorook chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
I love TK/Takeru and Matt/Yamato brotherly moments ;DD

Very cute~ So what's gonna happen now...?

Please update soon!
crestoflight3 chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
We do need a way to keep track of the universes. Whatever name works.

This chapter was really good...plot thickens...been thickening a lot, now that I think about it. And we still have no clue what's going to happen next. Only problem I saw, grammatically, was, in the last few lines, you switched from past to present tense. But that's an easy mistake, so great job!
fedora wind chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Wow,you really must update. It's been a long time since I last saw such an interesting and confusing Digimon story, and it's enjoyable too. There are a lot of things that have to be explained, but that's what makes it interesting.

I hope you don't ever lose your enthusiasm for this story, and that you get to see it finished one day :)

Fedora Wind