Reviews for Blind
meburleson chapter 24 . 8/17/2015
What? NO! That can't be the end! But...But..But..Sherlock can't be dead.

Okay...well, now I'm just going to cry myself to sleep now.

BTW, this was very well written. I could have used more detail here and there, but over all now a bad story. Thanks for sharing it with us!
meburleson chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
Excellent detail within this one! One of your best chapters yet! I was glad that John found Sherlock. Although, I was a bit confused...You said "Both Sherlock and John looked behind them." Does that mean Sherlock's sight is back? Or was it just a gesture as if he were looking behind him or turning his head in the direction of the gun firing type thing? Perhaps I'll find out next chapter.
meburleson chapter 22 . 8/17/2015
See...I KNEW this was a trap! I am totally supposed to be in bed right now, but now, see I can't stop reading...Excellent cliff hanger! Although, since Sherlock has no skills as a blind man to get around or fend for himself, handcuffing him sees a big excessive. There isn't much he can do to fight them because he has refused to learn anything about orientation or mobility as a blind man
meburleson chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Hmmm, quite an interesting twist you have here my friend. I had a feeling this was where we were going with this. I'm very intrigued to see where it goes next. John has a VERY good point, this could all be a trap. And in all likelihood...is a trap.
meburleson chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
Ha! YAY! I REALLY enjoyed this chapter! Sherlock is seeming slightly more like himself here. Perhaps there is hope for a happy ending. An acceptance of his disability? Maybe even moving on from it and getting back to life?
meburleson chapter 19 . 8/17/2015
Ooooh! Interesting twist. I could actually see this being possible from Sherlock's childhood. A lost secret that he had bahiddenried deep within himself that has now come out in his most vulnerable state.
meburleson chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
Very well written. I liked this chapter. Shows Sherlock hitting rock bottom and John and Mycroft both watching (or in this case listening) in horror just wanting him to be well. Can't wait for more
meburleson chapter 17 . 8/17/2015
ooooh! That is maddening! When they won't tell him any information about Sherlock. She's a doctor for Pete's sake!

I hope Sherlock will be okay soon. I hope he can get through all this.
meburleson chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
I'm not sure the phase "Silently ignoring his questioning gaze" makes sense here, since Sherlock can't actually see John's gaze to know whether it is questioning or not. But other than that, I'm curious to know what happens next. I'm so glad I actually will get to know. I understand the need for reviews (which is why I always review EVERY chapter I read, because writers need the feedback.) Thanks for continuing the story, even though I know I am thanking you years after it was actually wrote.
meburleson chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
This is interesting. I'm very intrigued with who this mystery person who keep calling could be. Someone who has an "offer" for Sherlock. But at what price does this offer come? What does Sherlock have to give in exchange for his help?
meburleson chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
Of course Sherlock is off to the detox ward. Sherlock sure is in a pickle. He's blind, not dealing with that issue at all, suicidal, and now on drugs. I'm interested to see if he can pull himself together.
meburleson chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
Well, Lestrade HAS been down this road with Sherlock many a times.

Mycroft..you! You haven't been here once! Your brother has been blind for (what two weeks now?) and you couldn't take time to go check on him? Gah! You has some explaining to do sir!
meburleson chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
I love these string of longer chapters you've had.

I'm not surprised that Sherlock went back to drugs. He's desperate for an escape from his life right now.
meburleson chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Sherlock, I'm gonna need you to stop giving me heart attacks! You cannot take your own life. You're Sherlock Holmes! You can do anything and you're giving up? Pull yourself together man!
meburleson chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Hmmm, I wanted a bit more detail here, but it was still very good.

Please tell me Sherlock is not going to go meet someone he doesn't know, in a place he is unfamiliar with, with zero skills to get around as a blind man, without John?

This does not seem like a good plan. Nope, seems like a trap.