Reviews for Second Chances
LilyVampire chapter 19 . 5/21
That was a kickass chapter :D I absolutely love what Naruto did to that scum and Hinata being all brave and Sakura and Ino spreadig the word and Sasuke just being Sasuke and everything in between. Rambling, but I really lived it and I hope you will update soon. Thanks for updating!
maxridelover chapter 19 . 5/19
never give up naruto!
i hope naruto can start to accept minato as his father, but I know it's going to take time for that to happen. great work!
flowerslut chapter 19 . 5/19
Reading Naruto beating the shit out of the ambassador was so satisfying.
It's very rare when rape is used "correctly" in writing, but you've managed to make it work, and fucking awesomely. Good job, and as a survivor of sexual assault, thank you for using it in a tasteful way, and in a way that was actually important to the plot (and not as some ploy to make your story seem ~edgier~ or something).
Can't wait for the next chapter
pennypigeon chapter 19 . 5/19
Great chapter!
Thank you for this chapter. I hope everything works out for them in the end.
Coolestbee chapter 19 . 5/19
Amazing. I so much love this fic. I can say its my favourite. And this chapter continues to reinforce that. The wicked ones are truly the ones who fear death. Love how you displayed Naruto's decisions. Someone like that would truly wanna leave so as not to hurt the ones he love but he stayed in the end. Love the interactions amongst them all. Really showed the depth of their relationships. You even displayed Hinata's feelings perfectly. Hope she will be able to get over it soon but i know that's not really likely cos now the whole world knows but one can forward to the next chapter, as always.
Morlana chapter 19 . 5/18
Lovely believe it. I like how he branded him. Even though it was rough for Hina, she probably also needed to be pushed out so all that pent up rage and helpless feeling she undoubtedly feels can escape.
manicherryblossom33 chapter 19 . 5/17
Ohhh. My heart... is melting. And I'm crying! Or I'm close to crying! Ohhh, Sasuke. It's worse when you can't hate them, in my opinion. When you're really so mad at your parents for doing something wrong and unforgivable, but you can't hate them. Bcuz you love them too much. I really want fugaku to be the bad guy, the guy that Sasuke protects Naruto from. He should still protect him, and I believe he will.
Poor, poor Hinata. And Minato. Ahhh, Minato. Don't make me cry, darnit! My eyes will turn red and puffy, and they're super sensitive so they're blood red and burn like crazy when I'm done crying!
"Go on, try to fuck with us." This. Best part. Curse word not withstanding.
Amazing! And now that I've read it at top speed, (having stopped in the middle of the sasuke-and-mikoto part to get up and breath/walk) its time to...! get things done because it'll be a long wait no matter how you slice it.
Naara-no-temari chapter 19 . 5/17
this keeps getting better and better!
I hope a lot of people write bad stuff about thAt bastard in the forum ino and sakura made! I'm so sad for hinata, but I'm convinced this will be a chance for her to move on
IWasNeverReal chapter 19 . 5/17
YES! SO AMAZING! I LOVE THIS! I'm still severely pissed with the Uchiha and that Kumo scumbag, but the Team Seven stuff is gold. I love this story to bits! Thank you for writing this!
Blackcurse11 chapter 19 . 5/17
I'm all like, 'Fuck yeah, you guys are amazing!' And you just got me all pumped up and excited, so I'm gonna vent my newfound energy in videogames. Please continue! :D
windstruck07 chapter 19 . 5/17
Hi! I really like how you concluded this chapter. Your writing is just...it's just so amazing and flawless that I dont even know what kind of constructive criticism I could offer.

so, things have gone a good full speed ahead with the story of Hinata's rape scene between Sasuke and Mikoto held really powerful literary emotion, and I cant lie about being excited with the way friends outside Team 7 are helping with their case.

totes excoted for mooooaaar :D
otakuTV chapter 19 . 5/17
Hi! I was very interested the fic and I would translate it to Spanish ... I do not speak much English and I write these words from my translator ... I hope the opportunity to translate your fic ... Thanks in advance

Att: otakuTV or more they know me Mafer Hatake