Reviews for Second Chances
Tomo chapter 26 . 10/22
So many feels to this story! I love it! I love how all the characters are so flawed but still trying to do their best. I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the great work!
LilyVampire chapter 26 . 10/13
Wow, I never would have guessed you were bregnant. Imm really glad you pulled through, and congratulations on your baby boy! :) No wonder Naruto dreamed of Hianta's baby. This keeps getting more complicated and I can't believe Sakura believes the press, that Mikoto finally reaknowledged Itachi (who almost died), and that Naruto ended up with Danzo again.. I really hope Minato manages to save the day. As always, thanks for updating, and take as much time as you need for writing - you must take care of yourself and your baby first. :)
Yay! You're back!
Xcherokee chapter 26 . 10/11
I want everybody to see how much Naruto has been through. No one deserves to call him a monster. My poor baby been through so much I just want him to be happy. The part with Saskue, itachi, and their mom was written beautifully. I felt all the emotions they were feeling. You're such an amazing writer. Please let everything be okay for Naruto.
Flaming Beauty chapter 26 . 10/11
Congratulations on baby. Very happy u survived the ordeal. Also thank you for updating
manicherryblossom33 chapter 26 . 10/10
aaaaah too much feels. Shisui dead? thought Itachi was dead too, for a sec. aaaah sasuke. why would mikoto apologize though? and naruto, naruto, naruto. he needs to survive. congrats on the new baby.
Coolestbee chapter 26 . 10/10
You are simply wonderful. Congrats on your baby. Take care of yourself. Thank God you both survived. Don't wanna lose you yet cos this story's awesome. Say hi to baby for me.
You know what hurt the most, that Minato are the real victim in this tragedy. A father that gave up everything so his son is not hurt and a son that is willing to hurt himself so he can protect his family and friends. Kushina hurt because she gave up from the beginning but minato never gave up and was hurt more than anybody when he dicover that he son hated him for reason he was not aware. Both minato and naruto heart was truly destroy.
palmtreehead chapter 26 . 10/9
Wow, congratulations and you are awesome! I have a 3yr old and a 1yr old and I have a hard time managing to read stuff sometimes, let alone write amazing stories with a brand new born while recovering! Naruto's dream was wonderful, I love that Hinata's child is his inspiration - it really is amazing what we will go through for a cheeky smile and therefore your story is believable as well as emotionally powerful. Thanks so much for sharing another chapter, I hope you are getting enough sleep to maintain sanity!
arccie chapter 26 . 10/9
Such terrible, awesome cliff hanger-ness. :D

Thoroughly enjoying.
maxridelover chapter 26 . 10/9
it seems like things must get worse before they get better for naruto!
FishcakeFan25 chapter 26 . 10/9
I just discovered this story a few days ago, but it sucked me in thouroughly and I ended up reading through it all in about a day. I got to the end and resigned myself to the fact that the story might be dead. I've read enough dead stories to just be sad and move on. But I followed and favorited because I still had some hope, and also so that I had it to read again. then I saw an update and I couldn't believe it! I'm glad you and your new baby are ok! Congratulations! And thank you for the new chapter to this amazing story. Your writing is beautiful.
Artemis.Rock.14 chapter 26 . 10/9
Congratulations on you're baby!
Dango-Chan chapter 26 . 10/9
You are so good at writing raw emotion and keeping it within the flow of everything else going on! I've been following for years and I am always, always, impressed with the quality of every update you produce.

Please don't let anyone asking for updates get to you - take care of you and yours first :) you are a wonderful person and an excellent writer and by reading all of the different types and themes for mothers in this story, I know that you will be the perfect one :)

Thank you for updating! I really, really enjoyed everything about this chapter.
LuminaCarina chapter 26 . 10/9
Congratulations on the baby! I'm sure he's wonderful, and that you'll be a brilliant mum.
The chapter was also amazing, but you shouldn't worry about updating, just focus on your little bundle of joy~
Good luck with parenting :)