Reviews for Second Chances
Kakau chapter 29 . 6/8
I just wanna say you are an amazing writer. I love reading this story, and it is bittersweet to think the end is approaching. The scene with Hinata reflecting while sitting on the staircase was so touching. I could feel the symbolic emptiness in everyone's life without Naruto in the house. Also, I was not expecting the insight we had into Sakura's home life. It was a nice touch to her character. Fugaku, on the other hand, I don't how to think about him. I can't help but feel that he is too much, that in the name of "family", he can't see he's ironically destroying it. It's very sad.

I hope you do well in your test. I've recently gone through the experience of taking a couple of tests that had the power to set my future for the next three years and possibly longer. So I know how you must feel. Good luck!
Fire-Fly999 chapter 29 . 6/5
Why does Naruto keep having these panic attacks and faints and starts ignoring everything around him and zones off instead of STAYING IN THE PRESENT AND FOCUS!
Didn't he learn to use HIS BRAIN in secret assassin school.
Yes he is going through a difficult time but his family and friends should be able to root him and he should be able to trust them now.
Why can't he get his head out of the clouds already.

And use of Japanese words in the middle of an English language fic?!
It 's terrible while reading Dattebayo and dobe and usura whatever while reading english language.
Coolestbee chapter 29 . 5/30
Stupid Uchiha's. Always up to their dirty tricks. Putting everyone in pain
Secret.Identitie chapter 27 . 5/22
NOOOOOOO THAT LINE WITH THE ORANGE JUMPSUIT HIT ME HARD- WHY JUST WHYYYYY DID YOU HAVE TO TURN THE BELOVED JUMPSUIT INTO SOMETHING SO PAINFUL
fernandfeather chapter 10 . 5/21
This is really great
libretamagica chapter 29 . 5/19
Gracias por el capitulo, no sabia de este capitulo bonito capitulo especialmente me gustaron las partes de fugaku y hinata .suerte con tu examen ! Esperare el capĂ­tulo de julio
palmtreehead chapter 29 . 5/13
Loved the individual viewpoints. Interesting to remember everyone is the hero of their own story reading Fugaku's and Hinata's was beautiful and inspiring. Thanks for sharing, been down lately and it's good to read something that reminds me of what's important. Good luck with your exam!
Talk-art-girlie chapter 29 . 5/11
The fact I'm trapped here on the other side if this screen and not in your inspiring mind... Honestly makes me upset. Gosh I just want Naruto to stop suffering yet I don't want your work to stop.

But anyways good luck in you exam. Mine are coming in June too.

Let's do our best aye.
Riley chapter 29 . 5/7
Omg. I just read everything in like three days. Would have been faster if I didn't have a toddler to watch (and work, urgh work. Bane of my existence)you write so beautifully and this plot line is just so genius! I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for sharing this wonderful brainbaby
Tomo chapter 29 . 5/7
Oh no! What happened to Naruto? Anxiety attack? I'm so sad that we have to wait so long for the next update. But I will eagerly be waiting to find out what happens to all these kids that have been dealt a tough hand. Also wanted to wish the best of luck on your exam! Do your best!
Hi! Just dropped in to say I really enjoyed this! I love the continuous theme of this chapter - home- and although it didn't really further the plot, it felt like the calm before the jump. I love seeing snippets of characters in their normal daily life, and you make it really engaging! Again, Hinata's thoughts about love is one of my favourite things in this chapter. ('cacooned-in, free-to-fly love :'))) I also loved seeing Fugaku's perspective, and his love for his sons, especially the scene where he remembered a younger Sasuke, and his invitation to the game before he followed Itachi. This is first time I've ever sympathized with him, in a fic which did not make him to be out of character. The thing you do with Sakura's parents are brilliant too! I loved that you made her mother super intelligent, quoting the laws of thermodynamics at her and stuff. And the way you highlighted the difference between them, but how Sakura still loved them. Also, Naruto's scene broke my heart. In the end, he really was just a traumatized child.

Congrats on a chapter very well done! Thanks as always for sharing this with us.

All the best in your exams!
YAY! okay, maybe not so yay because its getting serious, but Yay! an update!
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 29 . 5/4
ahhhhh! good luck on your exam! study hard, i'm rooting for you! :D 333

i loved this chapter so much! as always, i am SO IN LOVE with your writing style and how well you portray emotions!

HINATA! MY PRECIOUS BABY! AHHHHH! I LOVE YOU! I love how you had her scene take place on the staircase! The opening paragraph had a lot of parallel structure and vivid imagery that i loved because i feel it really helped slow down Hinata's thoughts and show how long and lonely waiting is. I loved her whole scene! I'm excited to see Baby-chan! I like getting to see Hinata's thought process for wanting to give birth at the house, and it makes sense. I hope Naruto can be there ;-; alSO i love how she acknowledges and empathizes with
the guards! bc of course she would! and she bakes them food! i love hinata so much!

Fugaku's scene was so cool! I wasn't expecting to see his point of view! I like how twisted he is with his FAMILY ALWAYS ABOVE ALL ELSE values, and how you show that contrasted with Itachi. I like how Itachi provided incriminating evidence against his father, similar but different to how he killed his clan in canon. :D Mikoto is interesting, she deserves someone better than him, or at least a life without having to submit to him like he wants her to. I find it interesting how Fugaku has history with Minato but chose the Uchiha over the Namikaze, even going so far as to choose his son and endanger an innocent little boy. I also like the hint at the dislike between the Uchiha and Hyuuga, with the remark about disowning first born children.

SAKURA NEEDS A HUG! D: Poor girl is so stressed! I like how she is so used to her mother's routine that as soon as one thing changes, she assumes the worst. I loved getting to see her family situation, it's cool how it contrasts the other characters.

Naruto! :( he deserves none of this. his memories of being cruelly sort-of-reunited with Minato is so heart breaking to revisit! I'm so proud of him for finally accepting! and he resisted his Fight instinct! at least there's that! he needs a hug!

Everyone who is Good in this fic deserves to be happy! :'( ahhhhh

I love this fic so much and I am excited for July! Take as long as you need to write it, focus on your studies! :D

Until next time, Author-sama!
Xcherokee chapter 29 . 5/4
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! I love how you elaborated on every ones thoughts and feelings. Although Sakura may seem like she has a perfect she still has problems with her family and things she wish she could change. And Fugaku, I hate Fugaku so much for being the one to ultimately put naruto in this situation. I love how you put in the quote 'if I couldn't sacfice my own child how could I ask some one else to do it or take some one else child' the same quote minato used when explaining why he sealed kyubi inside naruto during the show. This really shows how different fugaku and minato is. I just hate fugaku so much. I understand he had his reasons trying to protect his family but damn it he ruined naruto and the people who care about naruto life. And that just isn't fair. The naruto scene broke my heart. I'm glad minato finally got to see and talk to his baby but seeing everything from naruto point of view and how he literally had a panic attack broke my heart. I don't think my heart can wait until July, this story is just so so so so amazing.
Gerbilfriend chapter 29 . 5/4
Thanks for updating and good luck on your exams.