Reviews for Let Me Explain
Emerald-Pen chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Narusasu 4ever
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Well, that was sad. I'm actually tearing up. Well done.
South-West 3000 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Good story! You had an excellent plot going on there, the only fault I could see was the chapter lenght,try to make them more than a few paragraphs! But other than that keep what ever it is your doing up and you'll continue to be excellent!
Akira Nishikawa chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
I think the suicide attempt was like way to much.

The main plot is good but I think it will be better if you try to extend it more. Chapters with one or two paragraphs are like... not good (in my opinion). If you feel that you can't write more, then just write the full story in a one-shot, that way it will be longer.

Like I said, your idea is good but you need to improve, Keep writing only that can help.

Good luck!

Best Regards

Akira
NaruSasuNaruLover chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
I like the concept but to have Naruto attempt to kill himself when he leaves is a bit much...I see naruto as a persistent and strong character who would have done anything to get him back/explain not one to just give up
anime-obsessed95 chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Cute ending I enjoyed this alot;) lots of love:P
anime-obsessed95 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Lol, I won't kill you for it being short , as long as it's awesome,which it totally was:)

Lots of love:P
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
NOOOO! WAAAAHHHHH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Sky'blue10 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Update soon darn you! I wanna know what happens next.

Good so far.
anime-obsessed95 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awesome start! Can't wait to read this next chapter! Update soon please! And please make your next chapter alittle longer:) I think you have talent and I'm excited to continue with this story:)

Lots of love!:P