Reviews for Gotcha
dark nightmere chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I think that vanitas should slowly begin to corrept Aqua using her own hatred of her weekness like him he should begin to make her embrace anger and hatred. I think that Aqua should still pass the mark of mastary while Terra fails but she should slowly be falling into darkness her eyes should start to show evil in them. I think that while Xehanort corrpets Terra Vanitas should begin to corrpet Aqua so that when Ventus and he forge the X-blade both of his friends would have fallen to the darkness. I think that over the Jouney around the worlds Vanitas should begin to teach Aqua how to harness the darkness and use it's power to claim the worlds. I think that after the confrontian in Radinent Garden Aqua should begin to fall faster into darkness her eyes acttley taking on a sort of yellow haze after her fight with vanitas he should see that she is almost ready. I think that Aqua should still help the people after Radinent Garden but once she reachs neverland and after helping Peter and friends in there treasue hunt Vanitas should apper and mock her which will enrage her and she shell embrace the darkness making her eyes turn yellow and defeat Vanitas with the power of darkness. I think that Vanitas should compliment her power with darkness and say she is stronger with it and tell her that her friends are unworthy of her. I think that Vanitas should make an offer to Aqua to come with him and learn how to harness the darkness. I think that Aqua should accept this offer as her yellow eyes glow meaning she is completely under the darkness's control.
KagomeAngel91 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Wow 3
FrozenClear chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Wow, I can't believe that you've updated after like two years! Haha I love this, and I love your writing style, so I hope that you'll continue with this. :)

Anyway, I can't wait until your next update! Update soon!

Have a great day :)
XxAngry-Evil-PoptartsxX chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Just as great as the last, if not more humane and insightful to just what is going on in Aqua's mind. There tension of her training and Vanitas are a very nice touch! :P
Nova9ine chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
I think I'm in love with your writing style. :) This is so good. I love how you're writing Aqua so...human. I guess this takes place a few years before BBS but it's refreshing to see her as a badass in training, instead of a straight up badass, lol. I like how you're exploring her doubts and moments of weakness.

That fight sequence with Vanitas was crazy good. Reading fight scenes usually kind of bores me to be honest but I really got into that one. I love the idea of him building Aqua up to be the spare. Everyone seems really in character, even Master E and Xehanort who seem like they'd be really hard to write. And I don't know why but I LOVE reading about the training activities they have to do, lol it's just really interesting to me for some reason. But man, Eraqus is intense! He works those kids hard...but then again, I guess they've gotta be able to bring it if they want to be masters one day.

Hoping this turns into a Terra/Aqua/Vanitas triangle, and that we see Ven soon! I'm getting a Vanitas/Aqua vibe already but not sure if that's where you're going with this. Either way, it's well-written and interesting enough that I'll continue reading regardless. You're off to a great start! I'm definitely faving.C an't wait for the next chapter! :)
XxAngry-Evil-PoptartsxX chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Would have loved a continuation of this, the description of both Aqua and Vanitas was interesting to say the least. Sad to see you only have this only chapter, but oh well, glad that its still on here :)
Aerithnes chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love how you decribe Vanitas. You got him 100%!

Anyway, A story! Loved it to death!
Dark Maiden95 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was really good! I liked all the action and you captured their personalities perfectly! :)