Reviews for Pocket Full of Posies
kellneriner chapter 1 . 1/6
This is so sweet. Good writing and good storyline!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I love this story it it was a great lesson learned for Tanya but in what she said I don't really think she truly learned anything except that she lost what sh wanted but maybe someone reading this might.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I feel sorry for Tanya she really wasn't that bad. Bella and Edward were rather the judgemental, self interested arseholes in this one.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Interesting and a little bit different. A sad fact that most people are judged initially by their looks, glad to see that Bella got the chance to show herself to Edward. Tanya, the manipulative biatch as often portrayed, will hopefully learn by this experience. :) Thanks for sharing!
Cherry Bella chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I'm glad that Edward and Bella finally got their happy ending. But I feel bad for Tanya. This is one of the first fanfictions I've read where she isn't soo bad. I love the way you changed their perspectives so that the reader can see a deeper side of each character. This was a great story, keep up the great writing! XD
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I feel kinda bad for Tanya.
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
:) loved this
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hey,

a great and interesting oneshot. Thanks for writing.

Lissy
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Cool story! You should so do something like it later! You're an awesome writer!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wow, so while THIS Tanya isn't the usual EVIL, cunning and conniving bitch she usually is, Edward was right she manipulated everyone and everything around her because she was so focused on getting Edward. I genuinely believe that she had real friendly feelings towards Bella until the end. And this last part of the story, Tanya's ending was so sad, so telling. It's one of those moments where the story being read aloud stops and everyone in the room is quiet, contemplating, absorbing what they just heard...
kerritastic chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
awesome job loved it
yeszcullen chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Didnt like the end! I don't care about Tanya at all :S But I'm glad Edward and Bella got together, of course! It was good.
akjamma chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
love this!
Vampirfrau chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow! I loved this one shot! Could you maybe consider writing a whole story around it? I would love to read more...