Reviews for Letters from my Son
Sharline Nebula chapter 10 . 7/7
This story is fantastic! Could you please update it? I really want to know the end of it.
cindertookmyairguitar chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
RESURRECTION STONE O.O my goodness, I'm so looking forward to someone telling the kids about their parent's school life. This story is great so far thanks for updating!
Lauri3n chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
This is awesome!
Hebi R chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Very amused at Draco horrifying the Weaselys by being good with kids.
LunaScamander17 chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
best Druna moment! xD
TooManyFandomsForOneUsername chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
this was written really well and i loved the whole thing!
cant wait for more!:)
Virgo girl 14 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
I love this already! Getting crazy looks from my mum cause she wants to know what I'm giggling at but it is worth it.
TracelessQuill chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
I feel so sorry for Luna.
TracelessQuill chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
This was an amazing chapter. I liked the humor, the sorrow and empathy the characters shown.
TracelessQuill chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Oh wow, Crookshanks is still alive! Poor Ron.
TracelessQuill chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
LOL! I laughed so much at Draco's reaction and how Astoria, Ginny and Hermione meet up!
Kamal.S chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I'm really glad you updated! I thought this story was dead. I really like reading about Draco developing closer bonds with his old classmates, and about his relationship with his wife and son!

Keep up the great work.
scribbleeexx chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
I usually read Scorose series (and its a filtered pairing on for me so this series wouldn't even turn up) but I found this on AO3 last night and I have to tell you I'm enjoying this series. Its so wonderful and I really appreciate a reformed Draco who still retains some of his old qualities, but is so obviously different and a much warmer character. This story is funny and heartfelt all wrapped in one! I loved how he handled Luna and the twins, especially Lorcan. I think I can see a really good relationship developing between Lorcan and Draco - one where he could possible be a father figure for them now that Scorpius is a bit more grown up. I'd love to see the reaction when Scorpius gets older and his romantic life gets wilder. Draco and Astoria are in for a wild ride :D
HDMmad chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Aaaaaargh this is perfect! It's everything I ever wanted from a next gen fic and more! All the characters are absolutely perfect, the balance between humorous and poignant is spot on... I love it :D 3
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Don't give up om this story! It's fabulous!