Reviews for New Beginnings
SugarRush1258 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Okay, I don't think your going to get this but...IM SERCHED EVERYWHERE FOR A STORY LIKE THIS, SO I FIND THI STORY RIGHT? THEN YOU DONT FINISH IT?! Sad sad sad sad sad sad...:( PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SWEET BLACK BABY JESUS MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! Oh and tell me if you get this, if you don't reply I'll just assume your inactive and or dead soooo...yeah...btw I have a crush on Lenny too!
AngelinaCroft2002 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Great! Please write more! :)
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
You should totes continue!
Against-The-World-in-Every-Way chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more,Write more, PLEASE!
Ginga no Yousei chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Wow this is really good! Keep up the good work!
Invader Zinn chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Isnt lenny a shark? anyway if you ever need charecters for a story just ask. most i make up on the spot. -snaps- just like that. bye byyyyyyyye
CartoonBeliever chapter 2 . 4/30/2011

FemaleJester1212 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Hey! My name's Jessica! XD

Good chapter! :)
Simply-Laura chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Uum, I haven't fully read it yet (including the story 'Verionica's letter' whcih I want to read too :P I did scroll till down to just know what's going on exactly...and I did read your 'Material Girl', I didn't review because...well, she's a fish and he's a shark XD that's just why XD but if u got Magic in the story to change her to shark, I believe I'd LOVE it XDD

(sorry if that review let u down :P, I just want u to know people read shark tale fics but don't review ;) )