Reviews for Don't Leave
pokemongeof chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
PearlShippers Rejoice! I have created an unofficial part 2 of this story! And with a pearlshipping ending!
s/8992180/1/Don-t-Leave-The-Unofficial-Part-2
Darkrai842 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Kenny must be stopped, no matter the cost. but I hope this gets finished I wanna see how it ends :)
Northern Ranger chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
You have to finish this story. It's to awesome to just leave there uncomplited collecting dust everyday... Rock on...
DannMaster chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Please please please! you have to continue this fic!

its great, simply amaizing

I really hope you finish it soon (please, if you dont im gonna die!)

I really REALLY hope you continue it D
Rebecca chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i need u 2 do more
z shadow619 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That may be the biggest "dick move" I've ever seen a character do in a fanfiction. Awesome story.
Red chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Its been 2 years give us the frickin conclusion
angelcutepie chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow... I'm so speechless right now. This...this...was AMAZING! Nothing less than amazing. The writing was very well done, it's like I could actually feel their emotions. A few tears, even, fell on some parts. This was just...freaking amazing! I love, love, love it! But, I just wanted to jump in your story and kill Kenny -_- ! He really made me angry!

I hope you two update this so, so, soon! I'm so anxious to find out what happens next!

- Good job, you two :)
StaraptorFan chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Can someone please kill Kenny now? -.-

I am surprised Ash believed him :O

Please Please I beg you to update this story...PLEASE ASH AND DAWN needs to be together again :/
Werewolf Yandere 97 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was so sad. I can't wait until you update it
PorcelainDollxx chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is soo good! I cannot wait to read more :D
xStart.a.RIOTx chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
OH MY GOD...

WHY DOES KENNY HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING? Ugh, I just wanna BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM right now! x(

but anyway, I am loving this so far! (: You two are doing a wonderful job on everything. This is DEFINITELY going in my faves. ;D

can't wait for the next update!
Princess Shirona chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Daaawww! Such a cute story! :3

*faves*

;D
Mizz Nikki chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I'm sorry sorry for my incredibly late review, Erin & Bolt! Forgive me please? D:

Oh wow, this story was just beautiful. Everyone's emotions were just written great and I honestly felt like I was there. Wow, I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I enjoyed this story. You both did a great job with it and I'll definietly be looking forward to reading the conclusion.

Great story you guys & keep it up! 8DD

ηιккι

P.S. Happy Birthday Karen! 8DD
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hey Erin and Bolt nice story so far I hope to see more of this story bloom. I hate that Kenny did me what to choke him story you guys.