Reviews for My Old Maid Keeps Dogs
Guest chapter 14 . 5/21/2018
Man, I just LOVE that guy behind the desk at the hotel. I mean, he totally saved Tenten from having to choose.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2018
OMG The Kakashi date was SO FUCKING FUNNY! And even though I'm really shipping for KibaTen in this fanfic, I have to say that you did a really good job on the NejiTen scene at the end! Keep it up :D
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2018
THANKS FOR THE KIBATEN MOMENT!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2018
I LOVE your OC, Yuki. He's sooooooooooooo ADORABLE! And every time I imagine him I just see little Kiba. Not the one where he was a Genin, but before that, shown in flashbacks of him first getting Akamaru.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
PLEASE LET THE FINAL PAIRING END AS KIBATEN. IT WOULD BE THE PERFECT ENDING! KIBA AND TENTEN ARE PEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECT FOR EACHOTHER!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2018
I LOVED IT! Especially the parts with Kiba. Well, only the parts with Kiba. BTW, great job on throwing in the whole triplets thing. Not unbelievable. The Inuzuka's have good genes.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2018
WWWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY! This means that Tenten's first kiss was with Neji. Well, at least she was unconscious. Hopefully her first conscious kiss will be with Kiba. BTW, I REALLY like inner-Neji and I am eternally grateful to him (I mean you :D) for telling Neji to back off. Sure, Tenten will be a little heartbroken for a while, but the Kiba-kun can pick up the pieces and they can be happy together. Oh, I almost forgot. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for making Kiba realize that he loved Tenten. All in all, except for the Neji kiss, this was a great chapter.
P.S. You must think I'm crazy for choosing to read a NejiTen and then totally dissing Neji. I really do love Neji in the original Naruto and Naruto Shippuden series, but I'm really not that big a fan of him in fanfic. Like I said, CRAZY! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2018
I hope that Kiba gets there first! Can't wait to read on. Enjoy the feedback. LOVE your story. BTW, you did a FANTASTIC job on Rina. She's pure frog spawn! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2018
You are the BEST fanfic writer EVER! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for putting my sweet dear Kiba in the best light. A lot of people fail to see how great he is and just view him as a wild, crazy guy with no sensitivity. You've just shown him as the sensitive, caring, perfect guy he really is. Honestly, I couldn't care less if Neji doesn't wind up with Tenten in the end if it means that Kiba and Tenten( my favorite Naruto side characters) have a chance to be with each other. Anything for my little Tennie and Kiba-kun. You're the bomb. Sorry if this review is a little too long. P.S. You might consider doing a some KibaTen fanfictions. I would definetly read them. You have awesome writing abilities!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2018
OMG i LOVE IT! Epsecially the parts with Kiba
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
Cute. i really hope that you break Neji-kun's cold shell. Can't wait to go onto the next chapter. Oh, and thanks for classifying exactly what a kunoichi is. Always wondered. Never knew.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2018
Hey when is the next chapter coming?
I REALLY liked the story but on MY opinion you made Kiba's life a bit too harsh.
Just promise me he is going to like the happiest or second happiest person by the end of the story ok?
PLEASE!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2017
A FAIRLY REASONABLE TIME FRAME ITS BEEN FIVE YEARS! Whoops, sorry about that XD just got a little consumed by the power of my youth. Also, you probably won't see this but I really love your story, so if you ever decide to finish it I would be super grateful. Thanks~
Guest chapter 14 . 1/16/2017
DUDE THIS IS A GOOD FANFIC PLZ CONTINUE IT
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 14 . 5/29/2016
I really hope that you would update this... This story is one of the few which caught my interest... The phasing turned out to be just right... And I never imagined a triangle with Kiba would be good XD