Reviews for A Spark of Genius
Blood Wine and Song chapter 23 . 7h
Inconsistent plot (holes).
Blood Wine and Song chapter 21 . 15h
God, how I fucking hate Xander.
Michae1ange1o chapter 45 . 7/18
You know, I may as well print this story out and bind it, I think I have read it about at least a dozen times and it still makes me laugh.

Anyway all the best and I hope things get better and you win the lottery, I did after my ex dumped me via messenger, I won £400 went out and got so drunk I woke up the next day with alcohol poisoning, no pants, a french traffic sign (which is wierd since I was in Manchester UK at the time) and £650 which was £250 more than I went out with. So long and thanks for all the fics :)
This is a rollercoaster of insanity and fun! But I've read the bios of you author that you'll take you life seriously so good luck and take your time to update this masterpiece. We'll be waiting for a supernova spark climax ending. *madly cackles like a mad scientist who made the the whole multiverse rules his bitch.*
zechj471 chapter 45 . 7/16
Do you plan on updating this?
GameWhino chapter 45 . 6/24
Dear god this entire story was absolutely phenomenal.
Son of sea 9 tail chapter 45 . 6/24
It really good and funny
I agree with you about the girl part in Author note
Will the capture magic join the school and teach magic or will only some and the main atackers be in jail like a spreah of slow time or or fast time
ashez2ashes chapter 2 . 6/14
Aww I was hoping he was in the Girl Genius universe. :( The Justice League universe is rather a let down. There are tons of crossovers like that, but not many girl genius ones.
Nysk chapter 27 . 6/1
This is to inform you that I greatly enjoy your tale... Pray I review further...
rcarrasc chapter 45 . 5/5
Muy buena... la he leido como 6 veces ya... ojala puedas terminarla
Amazing story still my favorite till this day. Hope you find inspiration to get back to this but it's been 5 years so I guess it's safe to say this is abandoned.
noire125 chapter 45 . 4/23
Came to review just to say, thank you for sharing a story that came out of your head. May your future endeavors be fruitful.
abhibaalyan chapter 17 . 4/17
Who is growing old!
You said in the UN that you've cured old age.
And even if you didn't just provide her with some NaNo-Clanks.
Great story so far.
daveykins chapter 45 . 4/10
Great story. Hope you come back to this.
Lohoydo chapter 13 . 4/7
Having recently seen Thor Ragnarok which also used Immigrant Song to great effect, the imagery of the 40 yaegerkin (I'm imagining something along the lines of Marines from Star Craft or Fallout Power Armor here) wading through smoke spewing fire is just amazing, and I wish someone would make a CG animation of it... actually, using Fallout 4's engine it might actually not be that hard.
2,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »