Reviews for A Spark of Genius
Nathan chapter 45 . 1h
I enjoy your story Iberet wants in on batteries again however the way I read it I use voice Hobog reader I have a hard time punching to read I don't remember what I read so it talks out loud to me just like videocorder videotape I enjoy your story I'm wanting to know what's going to happen next Vivenda Gariance group Hawkgirl and Green Lantern with Xander and his girls I also like to know what other kind of technology you're looking for such as Ford from X-Men technology for bank baby or from another Topcon book where they get power from an experiment called tinkers what are you looking for to finish your story it is too good Justin that ended let me know my email address is. nathansullivan547
The way of deleting evidence was eminently stupid.

Investigator: hey look, something a little suspicious. There's plenty of suspicious things that might be my goal, but for now, I'll look at this one.

#a few moments later#

Idiot(RedTree):lolnope. Delete and taunt.

Investigator: damn it, my files on one specific person I was investigating, and two others are missing. Nothing at all with that. -_- hey guys, there was this extremely suspicious thing and stuff. Could you like, get a sketch artist, or better yet, a telepath. Kkthxbai.

#ten seconds later#

And so revealed the identity of the infamous dictator.
Best story ever, so far of the Sender fabrics I've read.
zolydck chapter 45 . 9/8
I read the AN and it says your nearly at the "end of the story", you haven't updated since 2013.

NOOOOOOO :(

It was a good chapter but i wanted to read the Thanagarian invasion.
mangamadmate chapter 41 . 8/29
Greatest story I've ever read on this site. Thank you for your dedication
Tanaxanth chapter 45 . 8/19
Hey man
Hope life is going well and don't let the idiots get you down.
Seriously enjoying this story and looking forward to seeing the latest installment soon.
if i don't say so myself i think Xander has a better life now then he did at sunnyhell
tamagat chapter 19 . 7/27
MANLY HANDSHAKE!
Catacus chapter 45 . 7/25
Damn this is awesome hope you don't give up on this! :D
crocket chapter 45 . 7/23
still hope this is done one day
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 15 . 7/17
Sooo... he's basically a grey instead of evil doctor doom in the DC universe now then?
Twizzy21 chapter 45 . 7/16
Is this story abandoned?
tamagat chapter 3 . 7/13
im reading this again! and never fails to amuse me.
DarkKing666 chapter 45 . 7/5
I just re-read the entire story, and am left hoping for more. Kudos!
NakedFury chapter 20 . 7/1
The Amazo upgrade should have given Xander The Green's power or later Poison Ivy ability. IF he can take Supermans and the Flash Speed Force speed then taking another supernatural Force ability should be possible.

Same with Martian Manhunters mental and phasing abilities and any other. That was the idea with having stolen amazo.
2,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »