Reviews for Hold On
are you ever going to finish this you're leaving us in the dust with this ending please finish
Sofie chapter 21 . 1/9
What a cliffhanger! I know it's been a while, but I hope you'll continue writing this story because it amazing! :D
Sofie chapter 15 . 1/9
Loved this chapter! :D
Sofie chapter 11 . 1/9
I absolutely love this story! It's officially one of my favorite McSwarek stories! :D
Paigeholland123 chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
Ahhh this is so good, I know it's been a while but I hope you update soon :)
nicoles13 chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE. YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT!
christel56 chapter 21 . 4/5/2014
Hey, this story is pretty good, by why have you never continiued? Please try to do it, Im sure you have some good ideas for it. Have a good time! Chris
jenninemarie chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
OMG you ended it there?! Just came across these stories and love them;)
bfox1973 chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
Great story - any chance of you finishing it off?
Abi22 chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
I've just found this story. And I've really enjoyed it but you can't leave it there! And it's been a ridiculously long time since you updated it... Are you thinking if doing anymore to it?
mabscifiromantic chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
Any chance you plan to finish this? I was enjoying it.
lizzy123456 chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
this isn't a critique but just to let you know as the show takes place in Toronto, Canada... there is no such thing as a life sentence in Canada, there is a maximun sentence of 25 years. So unlike the US where you can be given 2 life sentences in Canada for the 2 crimes you would get a maximum of 25.
Beertje123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I'm sorry the last one was me!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
Oh my god, i know it's a year ago since your last update. But i wish that this story has a happy end. That Traci, Jer, Oliver and Noelle are behind them.. But it also could be one of hill's.. Maybe you can just let me know bij PM? :-)
krazyy989 chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
Nooo :( I want them to finally get their happily ever after!