Reviews for Never Again
Averagehannah chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This absolutely broke my heart. I almost had to stop reading it because it was just too sad. I also made the mistake of playing "Goodbye my lover" by James Blunt while reading. I haven't cried over a fan fiction in a really long time, but wow..this was just too much.

I loved it thought. I love seeing the soft sides of all the band come out, because in the show they are all so hard. Especially Murderface. you are fantastic.
SamSam M chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh my god, i cried reading this ;_; it was sooo sad! but i like it so much.
Slegger0404 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh my goodness whyy whyyyy whyy Toki? Noooo. Shoot I'm crying. This depressed the crap out of me, but it's such an awesome story. I'm gonna go watch Toki on Youtube just as proof that he's still alive :C SO GOOD THOUGH!
sierra t chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
When I first read in the description that toki was dead I thought it'd be too depressing. And even though it was I'm glad I did read it. I liked how even though dethklok acts like they don't care about each other cause its 'not metal' it was cool that at least they became a little more connected because of it all.
Mullet Man chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
wow that was very depressing, i absolutely hate the idea of slash, but in this case it was okay
Murderface chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Yay tokis dead
Death chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I actually cried while reading this