Reviews for Lucy and the Mertz's go to Hawaii
Paintedwings77 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
oh I like this!

I am not to familiar with the Lucy show (I have seen a couple episode when I was a kid I think), but this is nice I like the dialogue. Its natural and I can just imagine the trouble she will be getting into in the next chapter!
Thanks chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
This was a FUN [and informative] story that seemed as though it *could* have happened on the show! You got everyone's characters perfectly [and I like that you didn't leave Fred out- he often gets ignored in fanfics but he's one of the best 2nd bananas out there]. Also,you helped the reader get a good idea of what Hawaii was really like [and it seemed as though this adventure could have just as easily happened in the 1950s as in the 2010s].

Before I go, Lucille Ball liked to tell the story of how she hiked many miles in the late 1950's to get some exotic food in the mountains near Hilo only to come to a hut with a very large TV antenna. Anyway, as soon as she [and Desi] entered the hut, the inhabitant(an elderly Japanese man) welcomed her with 'I ruv Rucy!'! Yeah, it's not PC but it seems quite probable for to have happened in that time and place. Thanks for your story!
Sapphire Dawn chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Loved it.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Keep it coming.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Sapphire Dawn chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Way to go on leave us hanging.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
LOL! Keep it coming
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Lucy Ricardo and a volcano.. This cannot be good news.. Update soon!
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Very good chapter! I am worried about Lucy and the volcano though.. Update when possible! If you are going to
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 10/31/2010