Reviews for Boyfriend
CUTE(:
waterbirdy chapter 1 . 3/5
Thank 's hard to find a good fanfiction that is asexual and in character Because sheldon is not willing to break for anyone. I should know, i am asexual like him and the idea of really anything still scares me. BRAVO
Puppy chapter 1 . 3/4
I LOVED THIS MORE THEN I SHOULD, GOOD BYE ZADR, HELLO LENORD X SHELDON OBSESSION!
djska chapter 1 . 2/18
This is the best pairing of them, and sheldon is acting believable, some of them are just wild
louisejtwin2 chapter 1 . 2/3
Awww this is so cute! I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
SO. FUCKING. BEAUTIFUL. That's all I can say.
LadyAnnaLee chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
That's it. I have to review. This is amazing! It's well written and I love this take on Sheldon and Leonard.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh, gosh, that was so sweet 3
Wolfgirl705 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I just died of happiness...
Yoruichi89 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
this was a great story, my roommate told me about it and i loved this. you did such a great job everything, i could relay see them saying and doing everything you wrote..keep up the great work...:)
shinigami kitten tvhg chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hello,

Be proud to know that you've just popped my slash-big-bang-theory cherry, and with a Sheldon/Leonard no less. I have a hard time imagining this character because I am actually not that attracted to Leonard either physically of as a character (I don't hate him but Sheldon is my fave), however I have to say in the slash perspective he is possibly the only one who could match Sheldon.

I also find that Sheldon as hard as he is to imagine in a relationship beyond the one platonic one he has with Amy in the show, you have portrayed him very realistically in his approach to his relationship with Leonard. :D:D It was good.

Now excuse while I go check out your profile and the rest of your fics.
Kitten
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
although this will never happen, you painted it in a very realistic way as if this would happen exactly like this in the show
Azariah Everest Luciano chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awwww! Its so cute! I love this very much!
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
nice..and sheldon's potrayal was good too..
nikaris chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awww, this was a very lovely story I loved it
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »