Reviews for Mate and Mother
lianrosin chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
please update this story I love how its going so far
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
can't wait for an update.. a very diff storyline :)
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
I am LOVING this different take on Twilight and truly cannot wait to read more of this awesomeness! ;o)
Aunt Siduri chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
You have to finish this story! I haven't really read any recent mommy Bella stories like this! Please!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Love the update! Hope you get a chance to write more soon.
TM Twilight Girl chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
I really like this story. I am excited that it is here and can't wait to read more of it. I'm eagerly anticipating the moment when Bella meets Carlisle for the first time. How will he be? Will he be a haven for her, will he be furious with her abusers, will he be a little of both?
TheOnyxSnake chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Wow only 2 chapters in the past 5 years. I hope you update more soon and I won't have to wait 5 years.
Khyharah chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
I like this concept. It's something I haven't really seen before and I'm anxious to see where u take it :-)
babesbraves chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Looking forward to seeing more this has the beginning of a fantastic story!
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
this was a interesting chapter as well. Wow so the Cullen's didn't know how bad it is for Bella huh. This is crazy the way she is treated I think. I'm glad that Bella is strong with in herself huh. Thank you for sharing this story with us. Have a good weekend.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
this was a good first chapter I thought. Wow I hope Bella can find her true happiness right. Also what grade is Bella in I wonder and how old is she.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
This was really good. Please update!
AliDarkHairedBeauty chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Oh my god! Thank you for updating I love this story and I thought I'd have to resign myself to one chapter. Thank you :)
Nissa-Cullen chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Poor Bella. Hopefully things will be better soon. At least she is loved now.
teamcullen-candi chapter 2 . 6/24/2015