Reviews for Mate and Mother
rosedragonamber chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
loved it
carmeleissle5cullen chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
hey are u going to write more? 'cause I realy love it
Gaia-GoddessofEarth chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I love this, I have read the one shot and would love for you to continue it. The wh
LilIzzy chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
loved it please update soon
Ktate chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
so far its soo goood. i hope you update asafp. (:
dckdck422 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
more please
Lovinlife3792 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Hope you update soon!
often reading chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I don't often read works in progress, since I get impatient waiting for updates. This one caught my interest, though. I just wanted to say that while you have some technical problems, on the whole this is really very original. Good luck with it, and I will certainly try to be patient for once while awaiting your next instalment. Thanks for sharing your work with us. Keep writing, and most importantly, keep reading, anything and everything; it's the best way to learn: by comparing how you write to the technical asapects of others (not their style, though, always keep your own)
Retro Sk8tr chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
totally awesome.

-H.S.-
HyPerMaRiE chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I think this is going to be a great story showing the love ,compassion, and the strength of heart someone can carry after being abused their whole life if their given some love and companionship. Thank for righting this its going to be great!
Dinise chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
please update soon
TotallyTeamAlec chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Jeeze, YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!
AvaEliza chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Surprisingly I'm liking this story alot. When I first started reading fanfic I was adamantly all about it being canon but than imagination has no bounds. I love your plot for your story. I look forward to it unfolding. Yay!
ComicsToo chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This is new. I'm always open to new plots and for once in a long time I've found a story with a unique plot. I like show of affection between them even though they just met.
This Account Has Been Erased chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Awesome! Though it is a little weird, Bella being a mother to all of them. :)
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »