Reviews for Guardian Angel
MayContainHyjinks chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Hyjinks here!

That was very sweet! Even while I was sad that bad things happened to Rachel I got a big grin at the end. She's not perfect but I'd say Rachel is an awesome Big Sister!

Hyjinks
machievelli chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Posted July 12 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Pre TSL: How much are you willing to give to save your brother?

The premise was outstanding, the actions by the Jedi perfectly reasonable.

When I wrote my own Return from Exile, I did a little figuring on the number of potential Jedi with a lot of givens, such as the level of midichlorians, number of Jedi known to be, number of known planets in the galaxy, etc, and came up with just under a million five. If you want my figures, go to the story, chapter 32. If you're using IE, just click edit, find and put in the word midichlorian.

Pick of the Week
BluEyedMalak chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
It's going to be a long one...

The structuring is odd, but in a good way. It seems almost like the story actually takes place at 7 and Rachel is having a series of flashbacks (if that sentence made sense).

My favorite scene was 6. Maire's words were very well done. I wasn't sure if she was trying to hurt Rachel or make her go darkside to see her brother again.

I loved the whole piece.

And I may or may not have leaked a few tears the first time.
Blank0001 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This is nice, but I like and can buy the idea that the Jedi wasn't family related. Jedi are self-less and give their lives for strangers. But this is still very nice :)
xXWintersDescent chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Deep yet adorable stuff. Also explains a lot of the holes in Atton's story. It was really reflective and moved fast without seeming too choppy or superficial. Nice work!