Reviews for The Wind Demon of Konoha
DarkChaosDragon00 chapter 9 . 1/19
Update
Moon Dog 05 chapter 9 . 1/16
Plz update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2017
Oh for fucks sakes, get rid of this bullshit chapter. Its a pain in the arse every time I see something like this, its over & done with get rid of it
Ash0011 chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
awww, I wanted to see what happens when he goes against the council again

I hate it when these stories stop updating
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2017
get rid of this last chapter its getting fucking annoying to see it
Currahee506 chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
would you please update this has been years im still seeing m rated and up on the site
salasdaniel74 chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
Hints becomes a friend. Haku lives, Zabuza works for Kushina. Loving the story.
Cavarin chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
I also sign the petition. I really hope it gets through.
Syareoo chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
so good why did you stop
ten no tomo chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
I sign the petition
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
btw you added one more of the 8 points you added the spine so that would make 9 points I had to point that out because it makes no sense for there to be 8 points when there are really 9 so just change 8 to 9 just count the points and you'll see what I'm talking about.;-)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Maybe if naruto aproches her or gives her the confendents she needs after a short time as friends
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Female garra
Annabell242 chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
i know it's probably to late to vote but ill voice my opinion anyways so no don't take hinata chan out of the harem she and naruto perfect together
B chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
With everything but the accoun . But the hateful ananaymous things I don't fly do that...I just like to tell people when k really like a story. I just can't make an account because my email is all messed up and I'm still working on getting the stupid thing fixed. I mainly agree with the Yao . I think I speeled that right...but I'm not sur . And I'm lazier that Kakashi. Well I'm done reading this sadl . Bye and let your YOUTHFUL FLAMES SHINE BRIGHT *animie tears*