Reviews for The Wind Demon of Konoha
salasdaniel74 chapter 4 . 1/28
Hints becomes a friend. Haku lives, Zabuza works for Kushina. Loving the story.
Cavarin chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
I also sign the petition. I really hope it gets through.
Syareoo chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
so good why did you stop
ten no tomo chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
I sign the petition
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
btw you added one more of the 8 points you added the spine so that would make 9 points I had to point that out because it makes no sense for there to be 8 points when there are really 9 so just change 8 to 9 just count the points and you'll see what I'm talking about.;-)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Maybe if naruto aproches her or gives her the confendents she needs after a short time as friends
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Female garra
Annabell242 chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
i know it's probably to late to vote but ill voice my opinion anyways so no don't take hinata chan out of the harem she and naruto perfect together
B chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
With everything but the accoun . But the hateful ananaymous things I don't fly do that...I just like to tell people when k really like a story. I just can't make an account because my email is all messed up and I'm still working on getting the stupid thing fixed. I mainly agree with the Yao . I think I speeled that right...but I'm not sur . And I'm lazier that Kakashi. Well I'm done reading this sadl . Bye and let your YOUTHFUL FLAMES SHINE BRIGHT *animie tears*
lol chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
This has to be the 20th time I've had to stuff my pillow in my mouth to muffle laughter so I don't wake up my family. I lovw the sakura and sasuke bashin . And how kakashi is good and that Kyubi isn't evil and how kushina is alive and that haku and zabuza doesn't FRIKEN DIE did anyone else cry during they're death and start whisper/yelling (cause I had to be quiet) at they're (whatever your watching Naruto on) that haku and zabiza need to get up and not die because its unfair. I'm doing it agian. Were I start typing to much. Whatever. What I'm saying is i bow to ur YOUTHFUL talent of creating writing so amazing it be like ART. The part were thy uchiha sasuke got shit on his head was most delightful
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Oh come on continue this please! Kabuto should be dead cause the Kyuubi thing is S class or higher secret. So he wouldn't know it, effectively blowing his cover.
strabimonx chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
Nice
Yano Uzumaki chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
I agree with this as well. I also can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully ur story doesn't get taken down like mine for have a song in it. But I reposted it but anyways, keep up the good work. Until next time, JA NE!
jerrel hamilton chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
this is a really good story i like how Naruto has a mother figer and he finds his real mother i hope u continue this story
lazyboy24 chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Wow that petition has already ended they cant do shit now so pls update at least let us know if yourabandoning this story.