Reviews for Rhythm Divine
LanaJoy chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
When he said, "The same way I look at you." I melted into my chair. Could he get more yummy? *drool*

The make out scene was HOT! Such a short little segment and it left me sitting over here with my mouth hanging open - very well written! Great description gave me a great imagination :D

Again with his eyes (thank you - *girly sigh*) Is there anything more sexy than waking up to those eyes? I could picture it perfectly, again, very well written!
Destany Mitchell chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
You've so got me wanting to break up the one author thing and start writing something for 187. Us detroit-ers gotta keep it real in the hood ;) I'm intrigued about the challenge you might have for me next week. :) Another good story. Give me a week for my last CPA exam and then I can blow this fandom up with ya :)
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Yep, I knew they would be H-O-T together! LOL! I love the way you write Fitch - using the phone to ask her for drinks while they were both at their desks - perfect! Very nicely done and I sincerely hope you get the urge to write more!
Aaannnaaa chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Thank you for starting to write about this show here. It's a really well written story. Mad props. Can't wait to read some more of your work.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I don't see it moving quite that fast, but you've written a story I enjoyed. They must get together, but it should take a little more time.
MistressSara chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I freaking love it! You have a really great handle on the characters, Fitch in particular. My favorite of the whole thing:

"How does he look at me?" Her voice was nearly a whisper.

"The same way I look at you."
Land of The Delta Blues chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Great story, good to know I'm not the only shipper.
subrosalove chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I love this show! I'm so glad that someone has taken the risk and wrote a fanfic! The show is so new that I know it's hard to get the voice's quite right, but you do a fantastic job. I can totally see this happening between the two, and can't wait to see what develops with the show.