Reviews for Party for two
Poisoned Pink chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Great story! : ) just wanted to let you know that her name is actually Bisca not Visca and Gajeel not Gazille.
glowbox chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
haha loved the bonus. this was well written. two bad their aren't more visca x Alzack fics out there they're one of my fave.
Biska chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
just so you know biska is my real name and I absolutely adore bisca so don't judge my name and OMG write more! I love this fanfic it was awesome
VanillaDreamFran chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This was a nice little ficlet :) It was sweet and had both of my favourite Fairy Tail couples in it
yaoifreak2000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
it is spelled gajeel.
Anime Freak chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
SavFFLover chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Incredibly cute! Visca and Alzack belong together and its so cute that they are now. Star crossed lovers like Romeo and Julliet and their young child Asuka is the product of true love :3
wow that bonus chapter was soo funny! Aww Gajeel and Levy needs to find a new spot :/ It seemes like everyones getting it on in the Fairytail storage cupboards..
Bizack Love DD chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Haha. Beans. Nice work!
night element chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
oooppsss... looks like someone stole a secret lover's spot. i didn't expect it woulde levy and gajeel's original place! 0.0 this is funny! ahaha! i haven't seen many alzack bisca fanfics out there but heeeyyy - this one is good!this is kinda cute - although when i was reading this... i kept thinking - "oh so champagne and a few pretzels were the main ingredients how their baby was made?" i know naughty stuff.

don't mind me. pffttt... but i simply love this. not to heavy - and it makes the story more endearing - short simple but fullll of fluff!
Air Siren chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Bravo! Bravo! I'm making a fairy tail story. Any tips for Romance scenes?
WhereDidYouGo chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Sweet chapter, loved it (and thank you for the hint of Grazille and Levy) keep up the awesome work :D oh and love ur icon :) hehe just noticed it and went AWESOME!
ice queen chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
WHOOT! Visca/Alzack love! And excellently done, too! *loved the ending shot about take-out, too* Great fanfic, do another!
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
ahaha! Great one. Especially the Levy-Gazille scene in the end xD
Wysteria Starfyre chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
awesome job! love it! I think you did great with keeping them in character! very well write as well :D
rurokun chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
lmfao! i loved it! it was so funny and romantic. great job! D