Reviews for The Affirmation at the Airport
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Great Story - Loved the ending!
WillySpooky chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Great Story.

I liked the conversation between Hannah and Bones in the diner.
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Anxiously awaiting hannah's departure and would love to see a scene like this

very well written
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I think that was hit all the right spots )
daMare chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I loved this story, Hannah is nice but not for Booth! Glad that you gave Booth time to get over her... Good job!
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
*sigh*...are you reading this Hart? :0)
mar-aureus chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Yay for fic! As always, I loved it so much )

I think you kept Brennan in character, I liked the parts in italics where you could read her thoughts. I also like the similarities with the episode where Sully left. I think it's cute that now Bones is there for Booth, like he did for her in the past.

And of course, that was the best ending any story could have. Hope to read more of you soon, and have a happy Bonesday!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Very cute.
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Awww, thanks so much for writing this, it's so good, you can still feel the love between them, but they don't rush into it, I love the story.

Great Job!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
awwww that was great! amazing work!

harper83 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Great story! I really like that they aren't just falling into a relationship, like I think he did with Hannah. It would be great if there was possibly more to this... :)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
great shot. will there be a sequel them actually getting together? look forward to more from you soon
kinseyjo chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
oh friend. i have missed you. this was adorable! :)
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Perfectly fluffy! Bye bye Hannah :) Love the idea of Brennan being there for Booth, just as he was there for her when Sully left. Lovely :) x
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Awwww - that was so sweet and fluffy - loved it.

Now let's see if that or something very similar happens on the show :o)