Reviews for Emissary
mysinger chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Excellent story with an original concept and great dialogue. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Brilliant!
Silly Snape chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I loved it! :) It's a very intresting POV !
dorothy chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
What an unusual POV! And really well done. I love it.
Seyfert chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
I absolutely loved this story! It's so original, and you manage to convey so much with your words.

I loved the relationship between the Grangers, the camaraderie, and how Hermione's father reacts to Snape in every occasion.
PFirefly chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
I love the way you told the love story of Hermione's parents! I'm always on a lookout for romantic stories (how they met and fell in love, those cheesy stuff). It's also interesting to read the story in the view of Hermione's father. :)
immortalbliss chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
This is still one of my favourite Hermione/Severus fics to read. I've read this over and over again. Thanks for posting.
Melissa72 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Great story...imaginative...at first I didn't like Hermione's dad's POV...but it grew on me. Best part? The "he's in love with her" parts...whether it was said by "Monica" or floating in David's head.

I can only imagine what Snape would be like meeting the father of the woman he wants to marry...and the endless depths in eyes of the joy he feels in finding happiness. Oh, the delusion of fan fiction where Snape lives Happily Ever After:)

Well done!
Against the Evening Sky chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I am truly in awe. This is one of the best SeverusHermione fictions out there, certainly. The progression of the darkness in your writing was so incredible-and so like J.K. Rowling's own. It felt like an alternate ending, almost-and a far better one than what was bestowed.

I particularly enjoyed this section here:

"Then the question tumbles out before I have a chance to stop myself. 'Do you love her?'

He opens his mouth, as if to say something, then promptly closes it again. His eyes become warm. 'Very much so,' he murmurs, almost to himself.

A knot that I wasn't aware existed loosens inside me. I don't trust blokes whose declarations of love flow with ease."

Keep writing. You're clearly exceptionally gifted.
FiOnAFiO chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
I've never read a story from Hermione's father's perspective and I am glad I did now!
Dee chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
I've read this story so many times and each time I read it, I fall in love all over again with the Hermione/Severus pairing.. Thanks for the read.
angeleye68 chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
This was absolutely lovely. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I think this may be the first story I have read coming from Hermione's father's point of view. Well done.
Miravisu chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
What a journey! And teehee, the Grangers certainly were a lot less cardboard than they are made out otherwise :)
Juno.ru chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
This is amazing. You made me believe every word. Thank you.
manicMAundae chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
I wish i had a father like that. You made me sigh,you made me laugh,you made me want to cry. And... I so didn't want it to end. Make more pwetie pwesszz?

This deserves an award.