Reviews for Twilight Zim
littlebirdy chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
PLEEEAAAAZE! PLEAAAAAAZE! LET THERE BE A PART 2 TO THIS STORY! X'D TTUTT~
littlebirdy chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
POOR DIBBEH! *Gir walks in* "WHERE'S MAH TAQUITOS FOO!?" acts like crazed babboon.
littlebirdy chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
*creepy Gir face* sooo~ big headed boooiiii~ how jujitsu wanna die? ouO
littlebirdy chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
X'D GIR THE CREEPY ROBOT VERSION OF ALICE! TTUTT~ and dear gawdz that was entertaining!
littlebirdy chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
X'D HAH! POOR ZIM DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! TTUTT~
littlebirdy chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
PFFFT! HAHAHAHAAAAAAH! ZIM SAVED THE STUPID DIRT-CHILD! AND POTENTIALLY EXPOSED HIMSELF SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE HIM? TTUTT~ X'D
emodevasdarkfollowing chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
I don't think I personally would call this cheesy, it's a very innovated piece of art. And just between you and me, though I am biased, it's way better than the original I do hope you continue this because your creativity is so new and refreshing. I have read your other works and was so impressed that I read this tale on a whim I was pretty iffy but it drew me right in and a sequel is sorely anticipated. I rarely review due to always busy reading something else, I read like ten stories at once, but once in awhile a story will catch my eye and affect me so bad that I must review.

Your loyal subscriber,
Deva
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
This story was sooooo much better than the original Twilight book! I love the writing style and all your other stories. Also are you going to continue to New Moon Dwicky and the other books? It would be badass if you do and I'll be sooo happy! Good luck with your other stories.
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Since this is a twilight parody.I guess the water doesn't bother Zim XD.
Larka chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Pleeeease do the sequel? D:
SuicidalGummyBear-X3 chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
AWWWWWWWWW!
angela.dickson.18 chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
I felt like i was in Dib's shoes and i felt have odd and weird as well because i'm exactly a girl but i felt each and everything from the beginning to the end of this story and i love it and it's very genius people put there who very a mind watching movie and TV shows that's very genius now.
angela.dickson.18 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
i love this story have good and genius person and i love twilight as well and i love Invader ZIM as well too my favorite show ever man.
Annaley chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
what about new moon zim, eclipse zim, and breaking dawn (doom, hint for a ending book title)?
Munelyte chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Are you actually thinking about writing the next part of Twilight Zim? Because that would be awesome if you did