Reviews for Walking Dead
deltagrl chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
GREAT STORY. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE REST
Anabely chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
This is fabulous. Many Bella Jasper tics don't have any particular reason why Bella and Jasper are paired, but this one does. I love it.
popila chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
cant wait for more. i hope thst jasper will return
popila chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
thank you for writing a long long chapters :-D and i love this story! what about cullens? and alice?
NatalieLynn chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
I just found this and really like what you have so far. It's been a while since you updated last. Do you plan on continuing it? I hope so.
Calliso chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Ok I have to admit I laughed at the mental image of Charlie running besides his daughters gurney. I just found it funny cause Bella is barely hurt and her dad is acting like she was being rushed into major life or death surgery. Of course that all said I do totally understand his panic and worry, she is his daughter. I cheered a little when Jasper appeared though I had the feeling he would. I just wasn;t sure if he would let her know he was there or stay in the shadows and trail her and watch her. That little moment between them in the beginning there before Charlie came in was great. I was booing when Charlie showed up lol! I was shocked that Charlie pulled a gun on Jasper. He is really lucky that he isn;t dead I mean Charlie. Funny thing is I get the feeling he has Maria to thank at least for right now that Jasper didn;t give into his instincts and kill him. I wonder if Maria does know about Bella and what her plans are in regards to her? But I love how you are protraying Charlie as the protective father who apparently is involved in some bad stuff somehow. Or maybe the people trying to kill him want Bella? Definately curious about that. Hmm so Jasper and Charlie are both involved with Jenks and by Jaspers reaction somehow I get the feeling Jaspers dealings with Jenks haven;t been good all the time. My theory is that Jenks might be one of those guys who deals with "both sides" if you know what I mean. But now in addtion to keeping Bella safe from Maria and avoiding her himself now he has whatever trouble Charlie and Bella have been in on his list as well! Great chapter update soon! :)
la piranha chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Love it!
la piranha chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Great story!
genuinef250 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Wow. I have More questions after reading this chapter. Lol well I will wait patiently formthe next... well maybe not sooooo patiently. But Iam looking forward to seeing what and where you take this fic.
MissingDublin chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
I'm so confused. Who did Charlie shoot? Who is after Bella & does Charlie know that Jasper is a vampire?
rerose1975 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
More love sent your way... it's just so interesting!
jaspersbelle chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is a yes, please continue. Is the guy who attacked Bella related to the sone who attacked her mother or is this random?
You May Call Me Goddess - Bitch Goddess chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Looks very good dahling :) And looks like you're getting good - and detailed - reviews. Hope to get the next chapter from ya soon. Don't be abandoning, it's just rude! Lol.
Calliso chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Great start so far! I am guessing in the beginning Jasper is running from Maria. It also kinda soounds like she may be chasing him. But I also get the feeling that that could be something to do with whatever her power is. I mean him hearing her whisper on the wind. I liked your description of how Maria feels "love" Really gives the idea she is one dark and rather messed up woman. Also I wonder what Jasper means by until recently? What made him realize that serving Maria's every whim wasn;t all there is to life. And wow Bella in ballet huh I guess you took that little mention of her taking ballet classes in Twilight and turned it into something more huh. At first I wasn;t sure if Charlie was going to be a good guy or bad guy his extreme overprotectiveness of Bella had me worried that maybe he wasn;t quite stable you know? But I understood his worry knowing now that Bellas mom is dead and he blames himself. I wonder what Charlie means by she is going to learn the truth. I get the feeling that it has something to do with her mothers death. Getting to the last part of this chapter it sounds like Jasper isn;t just running from Maria he is chasing after something a feeling and now a scent that pulls him for some unknown reason. I loved the way you had him get some new clothes! That was funny! I feel kinda sorry for that couple they must have been shocked when they came too once his emotional influence was gone and realized they were naked! I loved his reaction to seeing Bella. All the feelings it is obvious that he wants her. I am guessing what he is feeling is the mating pull. But at the same time I like that his bloodlust is going to be a problem too. So I am guessing throughout at least part of the story he is going to be torn between loving Bella and giving into the instincts that tell him he should kill her. But anyway thank God he was there to save her! I wonder what Bella means by she can;t deal with anymore death today? I wonder though how the door will be explained I mean from what it sounds like it was basically destoried. Also it is not only himself that is a potential danger to Bella I am guessing that with Jasper not able to pull himself away from Bella and leave her life that he will also unwillingly bring Maria into her life. Anyway great start and I love long chapters!
MissingDublin chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I like it. I'm excited to see where you are headed with this story!