Reviews for Rehab
Guest chapter 57 . 12/29/2014
Hiya! When do we get the next chapter? Please continue writing this great story!
Guest chapter 57 . 9/6/2014
This story needs to be continued! It's way too good to be left unfinished!
Guest chapter 57 . 12/3/2013
Can we please get the next chapter to read? Thanks in advance!
resourceress7 chapter 57 . 8/6/2013
This is one of my favorite infarction stories. I'm so thankful you and your muse posted another update earlier this year.

Any chance we'll get to read how the rest of the story unfolds?

Thanks, and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 57 . 6/11/2013
With this review I am ordering the next chapters because I want to read how this lovely story goes on!
ViolettBlack chapter 57 . 5/21/2013
With this "review" I demand the continuation of this fanfiction!
I am on pins and needles to get to know how the story goes on!
So, please bring it on: the next chapter!
BabalooBlue chapter 57 . 1/20/2013
Can't wait to read more how they get on when they're finally home...
BabalooBlue chapter 22 . 1/19/2013
I'm enjoying this immensely. Found my way here via someone else's favourite stories, so here I am, not even halfway through a great story.
You've said at the beginning that you 'bend' the canon a bit to be able to tell your story. You know what, this is FICTION, so you can do whatever you like with the characters - as long as they're still recognisable. And yours certainly are.

I'll keep commenting/reviewing as I go along... but just one thing about this chapter: House singing along with James Taylor just cracked me up! Best version of that song. Ever. Thank you for making me laugh so much I nearly peed my pants!
HOUSEocdfan chapter 57 . 1/12/2013
Glad we are getting more :) i so love this story. Hope the muse stays with you - looking forward to more
paulac45 chapter 57 . 1/11/2013
Glad Wilson is standing up to House and making him do stuff for himself.
paulac45 chapter 56 . 1/6/2013
Very informative chapter. Given how annoyed Wilson was with Smith - even allowing that he calmed down a bit while waiting for Smith outside the patient's room - he still seemed a bit wishy washy in that 'consultation', very unWilson.
pgrabia chapter 56 . 1/5/2013
I love take charge and kick-butt Wilson. Good for him for going to Smith and demanding an explanation on House's behalf. Somebody has to look out for the man since House doesn't think he's worth the effort to do it himself.

Will there be a sequel to Rehab?
Annie24 chapter 55 . 1/2/2013
It was wonderful to see two updates from you. This is one of my favorite stories and I was hoping you would continue it.

It was sad that House considered himself a failure at rehab and was so badly affected by his doctor recommending he find another rehab physician. I enjoyed your description about House obsessing about people's gaits.

I look forward to your next update. It will be interesting to see what life will be like for House once he gets home with Wilson.
paulac45 chapter 55 . 1/4/2013
You have aptly portrayed how the rot started to settle in with this already stubborn man!
ViolettBlack chapter 55 . 1/1/2013
WOW! Thank you for the update! And then 2 chapters in such a short time! Cool!
I loved reading them!
House's thoughts and worries regarding his future are understandable. I would like to read how he adjusts to his new life reality and his disability when he goes back to work.
And I am curious how his problem with Smith will be solved.