Reviews for Fourteen
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
XD Oh Nellie. "It sure sounds kinda familiar..." ;P Nice job. *is listening to I Knew You Were Trouble* GOD, WHY ARE HER SONGS SO ANNOYING, YET BEAUTIFUL?!

Cheers,
Gone
EkatGirl39 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
OMG. Best. Story. EVER!
MiniAsianDoll chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Taylor Swift! :D Quite true that the song is similar to what happened in Korea...
amianfan102 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Cool! I could totally see Amy and Taylor becoming friends! D
bookgirl39 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
XD wooow I wonder why, Nellie... I like this!

BTW the PM thing did it again
39cluesgal chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I know... I know... You probably have 800 reviews from me in the past half hour. I'm trying okay! You really should add another chapter to this, and it could be ian's reaction to it or something... Yeah...

~*•Jayce•*~
Owlgrrl chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Last bit was hilarious.

~Owlgrrl
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Nelly is so hilarious.
Love Train-39 clues chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
hey everyone! train here. this was funny. andd cheesy. but i like those things. i can imagine dan doing all the things in the video and chasing natalie with a spider.

-train
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Very awesome, epsically scince you adgusted the lyrics.:D
Interludes chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I like it! Good job! :D
TheBroadwayBabyofHufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Cold as you would have been better
flying in the rain chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
The problem with songics is...pardon me, there are multiple problems with songfics, but in this case, the probleM with songfics is that there tends to be more lyrics than writing. Admittidly, this is better than most, but still. Copying Taylor Swift's song onto a document and pretending that it's Amy does't make this a good fic.

Also, it's against the ToS, you could get reported, blah blah blah. Oh, and it's plagiarism, but that sort of fits in.

...This is somewhat more original than most, your grammar is alright, but it's kind of the plot line that bugs me. This is funny, because you didn't actually do a horrible job, but it didn't make a LOT of sense, and, well...I guess I would just say it's OOC, unlikely...and not very intresting.

There, we go. It isn't terribly INTRESTING. So, try and come up with a plot that isn't so...bleck...WRITE, don't make a songfic, and don't make Amy be friends with Taylor Swift. Please. That has been done several times, actually.

Yours,

The Irish Nymph
InWayTooManyFandoms chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
LMAO! just reading the lyrics i was like... wait this isn't the lyrics! then when i read the ending i was just laughing!

awesomeness
123fizzi chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Haha, that was cute :) Maybe a little short, but since it's a one-shot... *shrugs*

I didn't notice any grammar or spelling mistakes, so good job on that.

This was rather unique. I'm not very sure what else to say because I'm not really good at songfics and I don't read them much either, so... yeah.

Nice job, though :) I think you managed to capture Amy's emotions and stuff pretty well...

-123fizzi