Reviews for How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps
Sai Og Sus chapter 17 . 6/9
Your Brock is such a surprise. Most people tend to depict him as a nice guy. I guess you just want to take a different path, huh?
Sai Og Sus chapter 16 . 6/9
Two different villains at such early time. Why not, I guess.
My only complaint is that they are too cliché.
Sai, out peace!
Words!
(Sorry. Couldn't help myself)
Sai Og Sus chapter 15 . 6/9
Honestly, if I am one of those readers, I will accuse Alaska of insanity.
Still, nice recap. Love to read more.
Sai Og Sus chapter 14 . 6/9
Intense. Simply intense. The twist was what got me. A robot? Not to mention, an army of solar powered Beedrill. This fic is really something else.
Katarena chapter 114 . 4/27
Damian's absolutely right: that WAS Alaska's primary motivation for going on her journey.

I did not see that coming. Something tells me that gun isn't just for Alaska and Sandy. Amanda and Buzz don't need three kids to actually challenge Red. They only need one.

Unless they're planning to turn on Chloe as well.
Katarena chapter 113 . 3/9
I should have known the Indigo Dreamers were going to show up at some point.

So that's six steps down and two to go. The funny thing is, some of the steps haven't actually been easy at all. Unless the title wasn't actually referring to *Alaska's* plan. She's not the one actually trying to CONQUER Kanto after all...
What Lies Beyond chapter 113 . 3/7
Was that a Doctor Who reference? I feel like that was a Doctor Who reference.

Well, there goes any chance of this excursion going without incident...
Katarena chapter 112 . 1/10
Your characterisation of Sandy is perfect, and so were Bertram's words.

The best 'best friend' characters are not defined by the fact that they are friends with the main character. They are characters in their own right. And of course Sandy would be conflicted. I don't know whether it's admirable or tragic that she accepts her 'destiny'.
Katarena chapter 110 . 10/15/2016
It's strange that Alaska resents her siblings for getting out and making a better future for themselves. Isn't that what she's doing? She had different motives, and she can't have expected them to stay in Viridian. They moved on and she didn't.

That's an interesting idea. What would have happened if they'd shown up to take her? I don't know if forging her into a weapon would be any better than expecting her to become one.

Latios was spot on about Alaska's motivations.
Katarena chapter 109 . 7/31/2016
Somehow, I don't think so many trainers would be eager to be the Champion if they knew the future that REALLY awaited them.

Uh-oh. Looks like Buzz is going to play Alaska at her own game. This is not going to be pleasant. But Amanda not picking up the phone sounds ominous.

Just who exactly is that lurking in the shadows? Is he anything like Charlotte, and why does he have such an interest in Alaska?
Angryboy13 chapter 109 . 7/31/2016
What are the steps to conquering Kanto?
Sai Og Sus chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
You know, I wonder how most people in the Pokeverse can keep calm with a Beedrill when we're the people of real world are under the fear of a tiny one.
Sai Og Sus chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
Double battle for the win! Alaska and Sandy made a great team! Though it would be cooler if the crews were around. Then we can see more humiliations!
Sai Og Sus chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
Your way of expressing a battle scene was spectacular! That was easily one of the most exciting writing I have seen in a while.
Sai Og Sus chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Seemed like Darwin is quite a hot-head. Picking up a fight with two different beings at a time. Well, at least she cares for Alaska.
Real nice, Al. Playing Type-Advantages.