Reviews for How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps
Katarena chapter 109 . 7/31
Somehow, I don't think so many trainers would be eager to be the Champion if they knew the future that REALLY awaited them.

Uh-oh. Looks like Buzz is going to play Alaska at her own game. This is not going to be pleasant. But Amanda not picking up the phone sounds ominous.

Just who exactly is that lurking in the shadows? Is he anything like Charlotte, and why does he have such an interest in Alaska?
Angryboy13 chapter 109 . 7/31
What are the steps to conquering Kanto?
Sai Og Sus chapter 13 . 7/20
You know, I wonder how most people in the Pokeverse can keep calm with a Beedrill when we're the people of real world are under the fear of a tiny one.
Sai Og Sus chapter 12 . 7/20
Double battle for the win! Alaska and Sandy made a great team! Though it would be cooler if the crews were around. Then we can see more humiliations!
Sai Og Sus chapter 11 . 7/20
Your way of expressing a battle scene was spectacular! That was easily one of the most exciting writing I have seen in a while.
Sai Og Sus chapter 10 . 7/20
Seemed like Darwin is quite a hot-head. Picking up a fight with two different beings at a time. Well, at least she cares for Alaska.
Real nice, Al. Playing Type-Advantages.
Katarena chapter 108 . 6/18
This actually makes sense of a lot of things I was uncertain about in earlier chapters. For instance, if Alaska's mother is the manager of a Mart, why aren't they well-off since Marts are a thriving business and a lot of people visit them? This chapter helps clear that up.

Um...it says the 'destruction GIOVANNI caused'; from that wording, it sounded like Red, Blue and Leaf weren't involved in the destruction at all - they're just people Alaska has chosen to blame. But at least it was the city that was sacrificed and not the innocent lives of the people living there. And there is the fact that Alaska has actually been leaving an albeit much smaller trail of destruction behind her (remember the Power Plant and Alexis' Gym?). I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up being not that much different from Red, Blue and Leaf.

You've portrayed letting go of anger very realistically. It's not that easy to do.

Alaska says she can accept a few weeks of being controlled. What she doesn't seem to realise is that if she becomes Champion, people are going to keep controlling her until a newer candidate with potential arrives. Then they're going to turn their attention to that new person and cast Alaska aside - at least, if what's happening with Red is anything to go by.
Katarena chapter 107 . 5/29
Alaska took a huge risk in sending Darwin. Luckily, it paid off.

Leaf was right, Alaska does make it easy for people to dislike her.

There's another obstacle standing in Alaska's way, and that's the Indigo Dreamers. What if one of them got to Red before her? Even more interestingly, what if one of them gets too powerful for Amanda and Buzz to handle?
Alpha Dragonis chapter 93 . 5/28
You know, I'm disappointed that Alaska actually won. I was kinda hoping for her to lose.
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 5/26
Whoo hoo!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 5/26
I sure hope Alaska can show Chloe up
Alpha Dragonis chapter 67 . 5/26
Huh, I was wondering when Alaska was going to lose a Gym Battle. I'm surprised she didn't try to train with Darwin to earn his obedience, certain incidents aside.
zoeten chapter 107 . 5/25
boy do I feel brainless how did I forgot that Nod was Janine's pokemon. To be fair to myself that chapter was weeks ago and only thing I rembaer was the talk between Alaska, Leaf and Janine

is the the differnts between this gym battle and the last is that Alaska is not as anger driven becuoes the she battle here seem to be the same way as last gym battle

sorry for any misspelling and have a nine day
Alpha Dragonis chapter 35 . 5/24
I really liked this chaoter and the last mainly because of the humor with Alaska and Sandy being switched with their signature Pokemon and having to battle. At this point I can see that Primeape is starting to disobey and hopefully that'll stop soon. One thing I hope gets sorted out is what Amanda and the others are actually after and Project Lavender. But enough complaining, more reading!
Great story! But just to let you know,someone is copying this with the title How To Beat Kalo's.