Reviews for Dark Impulses
Nova9ine chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Okay, that was fucking incredible. Sorry lol, I don't know how else to say it in a way that gets the sentiment across, but...yeah. You gave them so much more depth than what's seen in the game, and I don't think I've ever seen someone write Terra as good as this. His whole thought process, the psychology behind his actions...both were portrayed really well, and made a lot of sense for why he did the things he did. You pulled the romance thing off without it being OOC or unrealistic, and the way his feelings for Aqua tied into his struggle with darkness was very believable, imo.

I had tears in my eyes at the ending. So sad.. gets me depressed thinking about BBS all over again. I seriously loved this, though. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
That was so sad, and so good! Keep up the good work!
Spiritual Wolf chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
;A; Oh my god. You had me at tears at "His armor may have helped that come true, had he summoned it a moment sooner."

And towards the end... yep, I was pretty much crying. ;o; So kudos for you!

That story was amazing. Really, it was. And I'm wondering why you don't have as much reviews as you should. You gave Terra so much more depth, and stuck with the canon lines.. all while giving it such heart-plucking descriptions that are so very realistic.

-inserts more incoherent mumbo that has probably doesn't make sense-

;w; This story easy goes into my favorites~ Good job.
Stellar chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was great. I actually have tears welling up in my eyes. You brought out the scenes so well with words and it feels so realistic. Good work! :D
serenbach chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was so sad and perfect. Loved it. :)
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I REALLY liked this. Terra's feelings were so realistic that I almost WISH that this was how he felt in the game. Sometimes I hate Birth By Sleep for being so tragic, but hey, it was the prequel to the whole series... All I hope for is that Terra and Aqua will have their happy ending! -hearts-

Thank you for this read! I absolutely loved it! Especially the sad, but beautifully written, ending!
Amerath's Destiny chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Waitwaitwait. Did you finish? Was this a one-shot, or are you adding on? I'm a little confused. It says it's not complete, but it sure sounded like it ended...

Aw~ So sad, yet so sweet. Bittersweet, I believe it is.

I love your metaphors. Never stop. D There was one in particular I liked, something about the rain on the dry earth. I also loved how he kept saying that his strength was nothing without her beauty to compliment it.

Keep up the great work!