Reviews for Easier
Collaborative Lady chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Went to AO3. Read. Got blown away. Pure single-sided dialogue worked better than I thought it ever could. Gave off a sort of conversely emotionally detached air, and it was... dayum. Heh.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I usually never post reviews, but this story was so utterly chilling that I had to. I absolutely loved how you used only dialogue to build the story, especially Holly's bit. The part about not letting what happened to her define her made me stop and leave the computer from how masterfully it was written and how deeply it moved me. Artemis' justification for what he did was utterly disturbing. This is one of the best fanfics I've read on this site, and I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems with the moderators. I love all your work, but this (along with "But sometimes it's a good hurt") is my favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
im worried about your mental sanity and im not entirely joking
PennamePersona chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Wow. That's . . . eh . . . That's . . . That's really something there, isn't it? That's . . . eh . . . wow.
Richard E chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Damn you for making me feel like a terrible person when I favorite this story. But honestly? This is really good. I usually read 40k word stories and up, but fluff is good sometimes. Or whatever this is.
ILoveReading96 chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Damn. This is so intense. Wow...just wow
Redemtion13 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
That was...interesting. Very dark and that first chapter I almost had to quit reading, but I liked how you showed that everyone moved past it and found closure in their own way and that Artemis suffered as he should.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I don't mind little adversity, but my you went down the rabbit hole pretty quickly. Well written, but eek, that's a little too dark for my taste.
BlackVelvetSurebu chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
This was really unusual in sense of the writing style, but also intruiging. I really enjoyed reading it.
delax chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Beautifully dark. Makes me teary...
The Purple Critic chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
I'm normally a big fan of your stories that are artemis centric, but I will admit, this one was a little painful to read, I certainly see the horror part, but in no way do I see any romance in this... a little warning in the summary would of been very nice, but then again because you wrote it, I suppose I would of read it anyways. Do make a note to add a warning to the summary though, some of this can and would probably be considered... not quite sure of a word, offensive maybe? or something of the sorts.
littlemisshorrid chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
okay so i dont know how long ago you wrote this.(im too lazy to check anyhow) but i just want you to know that i love it so far! i know im a dark person for saying that but everyone has their own fetish, not that raping people is my fetish! i just like reading stories with pshyco main characters twisted plots morrbid events and sex...in real life ide be disgusted but im so happy that someone had the BALLZ to write something like this! props to you for breeching this tough plot you are as of now my favorite fan fic writer because your not afraid to write about the things that pop into your twisted head!
dezert chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
omg! i really liked this!

i liked the constant one person monologue i think you write really well like this!

so did artemis get killed in the end? im just curious its the gist that i got

but one tiny thing; i dont like the idea of holly being part of anyones trio :/ sorry just my opinion :)

great writing style and story!
FenrirSS chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
*gibberish*... horrifically dark. well written and a very nice idea;
Imcannedfruit chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Wow. How is everything you write so amazing? This was so dark, but so beautifully executed. Kit, you are probably one of the best fanfic authors I have ever seen. Seriously.