Reviews for Into the Darkness: Halloween Special
Lil Sweet Thing chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Hello! I'm such an Adventures of Sinbad bad fan! I love the dynamic you have between Bryn and Sinbad here. I am curious of where you are going with this.
TiaKisu chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Hehe, you don't actually expect a bad review from me on that now, now do you? You knew I'd love this, right? ;D But apart from the obvious (it's just so very great to read a little Doubar/Bryn-ishness - even if it seems to be just friendship here - that's not written by myself. lol) I really like this ordinary-day-athmosphere. It's like having a little insight-view on the crew's life, and one I do really like. Sure, one could not write an entire story like that, but for single chapters it's just great. Or at least I think so. ;o)

Also I think you managed to capture the characters quite well. Well, Dermott of course was very oddly behaving, but after all this is your Halloween story so most likely there's something to come anyway. Hehe, and nice of you to have the crew love Firouz' meal. ;D

All in all a really nice chapter, and I'm looking forward to how this will continue. Do go on.

P.S.: Honestly? I have no idea. I wrote that review months ago, so, ah, I'm very sorry but I can't recall what I thought back then. Most likely though I was referring to your alternate S2 where Bryn is actually Rumina (have no idea tough how that thought could cross my mind).
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
*raises eyebrow*

You have a very friendly Bryn.

And a very filler chapter.

It had a nice and kind of everyday borning feel to it, but nice.
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Nice start. :o) Cannot say much about it yet as the intro is rather short, but am curious to see where you'll take this to. And wonder whether Bryn's "background" will be the same as in your Season 2.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Interesting, I think.

I'm not sure about her past, from your prospective...(grins)