Reviews for Nobody Expected My Inquisition
Hazzardevil chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Now I am probably reading this series in out of order, but which story did Ariels daughter come from? Since I have read life in his shadow and 11 chapters of hounds. What order should I be reading them in?

Interesting series though, this was more pacey than life in his shadow.
templar627 chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
It's really intresting how Abel has a daughter now, great story so far.
templar627 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Interesting beginning to the story but it doesn't make sense to where this fits in.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
It's really a different Ariel Abel when she's in the shoes of an Inquisitor. More careworn, more self-assured, but basically still the same person. Good portrayal of these changes. She's remaining an realistic and interesting person in either role.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Yepp, definitely Resident Evil 40K-style. They even got the ny unkillable killing machine looming in the background. And the questions start piling up. Who's Verity's father? How did Abel lose her left arm and shoulder? What happened with Watts? I'm reading on.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Zombie time, it seems, only the WH 40K-version of it. The way of the Emperor's service is fraught with perils that want to eat, dismember, mutilate and do all sorts of unpleasant things to you. Wonder if Abel would have changed her mind about her choice of career if she knew what would await her in the future.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Interesting prologue. What kind of madness lies behind the Next-button? I'm looking forward to it.
roberto64 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
love your series, and for the delays i would have to say that literature cant be rushed at least i dont mind it i hope to read more from you i the future

-Veneratio immortalis imperator
JustMe chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Loved it!

It was short, gory, funny and a blast to read! Keep the good stuff up! :)
Gear-2557 chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Two words: EPIC WIN! My only criticism are a few spelling mistakes. But I believe many would like to see how Abel got her ship and Verity.
roberto64 chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
this able series is incredible you sir have a talent for capturing the attention and imagination of us, well i kinda do hate that every month you post one chapter but alas art cant be rushed its ready when it ready, so ill be back in December for the next chapter and always remember, The Emperor Protects
yarg chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Your stories are ze best. Better than many novel I've bought and read.

You rock.
Colonelwalrus chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Meh, I'll pass... epicness...
Lord Arcturus chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Abel becoming an Inquisitor? That's unexpected, can't wait to see the story leading up to that.
mr cobb chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is brill keep it up man you know your fluff well. Plese update soon