Reviews for Black Lemons
Temptress-Kitten17 chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
Oh my...*fans self* you certainly read my dirty little mind with this one. How did you know that was the exact scene I was wanting?

You know, besides the fact that you know how I like my smut ;)

Absolutely amazing, very detailed, hot, yummy...I could go on; there are so many adjectives out there and I just unpacked my Thesaurus ;)

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us smut addicts!
Lexie chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
Everything was really well written except for one thing that bugged the hell out of me - the word 'ringed' does not exist in the English language, a phone either 'rings' or in this particular case it 'rang'!
FreaKiki chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
Dude, I am so glad you did this! It was so freaking HOT! More of them please!
IkeaGoddess chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
This was an interesting pairing. I never thought Stefan and Mason characters would fit so well together, but it really works. Hot lemon.
SweetWillowTree chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I've read this whole fic, but this chapter is still my favourite... I wonder what that says about me... Anyway, good job :)
zeppoJane chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
Frigging hot as always! lol. I wanna shower with Damon *pouts*
MsMaeve18 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
This is my kind of threesome. haha. Am I allowed to make a request?
FreaKiki chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
Wow, completely weird but i so totally loved it! I just love mason and Damon in anything together! They're both SO HOT! Can't wait for more!
elenastarkiller chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
You're really good at these hahahahaha :) Can I request Katherine/Damon where Damon thinks it's Elena? That'd be cool :) Keep writing!
WickedlyMinx chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
You should do like a four some with katherine, stefan, elena and damon. Or do elena/damon/rose
Temptress-Kitten17 chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
Yummy! I always enjoy a good threesome (sad to say reality is a lot more complicated to try to talk a man into that kind, though).

I think it's safe to say that if you and I owned TVD, Mason would still be alive and getting his sex on, am I right? ;)
AmberTardcake chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
Haha, well now this makes me want Mason to be alive on the show. Dammit! You are too amazing at writing anything!
Tgirl chapter 14 . 11/26/2010
Awesome...that was exactly what I was looking for! You make smut seem so easy, keep up the great work.
Eye of The Tigress chapter 14 . 11/26/2010
Dare I say it- I love these stories! I think You should do one with Klaus And Elijha And Elena! Yes! And ELena should be compeled and be all VAmpy. LIke Eliajah ( geez, How do you SPELL that name!) WOuld actually kidnapp ELena and bring Him to klaus as like a compelled-dinner-sex slave thing. Yes. please.

I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 11/26/2010
That's definitely one way to bring immortal enemies together...a very hot and kinky way to do it. ;D

Update soon