Reviews for Black Lemons
Eye of The Tigress chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
You know what? That person who reviewed that negitvily is wrong. I, and many others, completly LOVE your stories. They are all amazing and instense and well-written. Didn't that person say that they only read two chapters? There are 16 chapters full of amzing in this story, and plenty more in all your other stories. Shame on whoever wrote that. Shame. But Don't give up! Life has many hard times. SOme people won't like some stories; its just life. But there are SO SO SO SO SO many more suporters of this story and you than there are haters. I would be very sad to see you stop writing, I get so excited when I see you in my inbox for a story. I hope I made you feel better, You deserve praise for all the work you do to get all these masterpeices out! Seriously, I can't write Smut for my LIFE. Whenever Theres a negitive scene on TVD, I go to one of your stories for some delena loving.

your are an amazing writer please dont give up!

~Carrie~
FreaKiki chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
This was amazing, even though it was rape which isn't my thing. That reviewer sucks! They didn't even have the balls to say who it was from! Obviously this isn't there thing so im not sure why they're reading it. Unless it is there thing but they hate the fact that their into it. You are amazing, and like I said, they suck and can go suck a big toe! Also you can block all anonymous reviews so I would suggest you do.
Lorelai chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
Screw that reviewer, this fic is amazing.
Shades of amber chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
aw that sucks but dont let them get u down ur like an awesome writer i love all ur stories so please continue
TorturedLove chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
Hi,

I read all of your work as soon as it comes out & I just want to say that I totally disagree with what the person wrote on Black Lemons. I think it's totally cowardly to write a review insulting someones work without even having the guts to put your name down with it.

I love your work. You're an amazing writer and I love all of your work. :)

Love Clare (aka TorturedLove) x
ellie chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
my god i fucking hate these kind of reviews if you dont like something than stop reading it and dont review at all! I am all for critisism when its needed but that is just low! And there are hundreds of people who get annoyed by these "opinions" so the ones writing should keep them to themselves !
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I just read the first 2 chapters and I honestly think this is the worst story I have ever read. I'm sorry but it's not well written and pretty ooc . I think u try to write a story that's more suited with yr age like tea partys and stuff princesses

please don't b offended but it's wat I honestly belive
Acheron Blake chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
WOW! So hot. You have a real talent. Especially Elena/Damon in the school. Amazing. Can I request a Elena/Damon where Elena is the dominant one. It would be so hot. Keep up the awesome work.
Temptress-Kitten17 chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
Oh my...*fans self* you certainly read my dirty little mind with this one. How did you know that was the exact scene I was wanting?

You know, besides the fact that you know how I like my smut ;)

Absolutely amazing, very detailed, hot, yummy...I could go on; there are so many adjectives out there and I just unpacked my Thesaurus ;)

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us smut addicts!
Lexie chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
Everything was really well written except for one thing that bugged the hell out of me - the word 'ringed' does not exist in the English language, a phone either 'rings' or in this particular case it 'rang'!
FreaKiki chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
Dude, I am so glad you did this! It was so freaking HOT! More of them please!
IkeaGoddess chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
This was an interesting pairing. I never thought Stefan and Mason characters would fit so well together, but it really works. Hot lemon.
SweetWillowTree chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I've read this whole fic, but this chapter is still my favourite... I wonder what that says about me... Anyway, good job :)
zeppoJane chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
Frigging hot as always! lol. I wanna shower with Damon *pouts*
MsMaeve18 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
This is my kind of threesome. haha. Am I allowed to make a request?
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »