Reviews for Black Lemons
ellie chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
my god i fucking hate these kind of reviews if you dont like something than stop reading it and dont review at all! I am all for critisism when its needed but that is just low! And there are hundreds of people who get annoyed by these "opinions" so the ones writing should keep them to themselves !
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I just read the first 2 chapters and I honestly think this is the worst story I have ever read. I'm sorry but it's not well written and pretty ooc . I think u try to write a story that's more suited with yr age like tea partys and stuff princesses

please don't b offended but it's wat I honestly belive
Acheron Blake chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
WOW! So hot. You have a real talent. Especially Elena/Damon in the school. Amazing. Can I request a Elena/Damon where Elena is the dominant one. It would be so hot. Keep up the awesome work.
Temptress-Kitten17 chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
Oh my...*fans self* you certainly read my dirty little mind with this one. How did you know that was the exact scene I was wanting?

You know, besides the fact that you know how I like my smut ;)

Absolutely amazing, very detailed, hot, yummy...I could go on; there are so many adjectives out there and I just unpacked my Thesaurus ;)

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us smut addicts!
Lexie chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
Everything was really well written except for one thing that bugged the hell out of me - the word 'ringed' does not exist in the English language, a phone either 'rings' or in this particular case it 'rang'!
FreaKiki chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
Dude, I am so glad you did this! It was so freaking HOT! More of them please!
IkeaGoddess chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
This was an interesting pairing. I never thought Stefan and Mason characters would fit so well together, but it really works. Hot lemon.
SweetWillowTree chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I've read this whole fic, but this chapter is still my favourite... I wonder what that says about me... Anyway, good job :)
zeppoJane chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
Frigging hot as always! lol. I wanna shower with Damon *pouts*
MsMaeve18 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
This is my kind of threesome. haha. Am I allowed to make a request?
FreaKiki chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
Wow, completely weird but i so totally loved it! I just love mason and Damon in anything together! They're both SO HOT! Can't wait for more!
elenastarkiller chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
You're really good at these hahahahaha :) Can I request Katherine/Damon where Damon thinks it's Elena? That'd be cool :) Keep writing!
WickedlyMinx chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
You should do like a four some with katherine, stefan, elena and damon. Or do elena/damon/rose
Temptress-Kitten17 chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
Yummy! I always enjoy a good threesome (sad to say reality is a lot more complicated to try to talk a man into that kind, though).

I think it's safe to say that if you and I owned TVD, Mason would still be alive and getting his sex on, am I right? ;)
AmberTardcake chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
Haha, well now this makes me want Mason to be alive on the show. Dammit! You are too amazing at writing anything!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »