Reviews for If Only it was that Easy
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aw, great fic! Loved what you did here!
Mizily chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was adorable- thank you .
Yuzuki-chan6277 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Ah, Jun's logic. "In some sort of messed up sense, he practically knocked her up and ditched her!" LOL As much as I love Ironwillshipping, I loved that line. Great job on this fic!
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
8D

you have no idea how much i love this. really. it's because I RELATE TO IT SO WELL BECAUSE I DO THE SAME THING EVERY WEEKEND BECAUSE I'M GEEKY LIKE THAT. seriously, i giggled throughout the whole oneshot because i know what you're talking about. :D go Pokemon Platinum! haha at first i was like hey maybe this is a real line-up in the Battleground, but then i saw Buck, and i thought hey Buck and Riley can't be at the Battleground at the same time cuz they're both trainers! :P hehe i looovvee Volkner. and lawl, i see Byron a lot at the Battleground.

this was immensely cute. :3 Twinleafshipping forever!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Awww that was sooo cute! :):):) I love Twinleafshipping SO much, theyre too cute together!
Snufflebottoms chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I like!
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awwwwwwwww! That was really cute! Are his eyes really golden? I thought they were gray. Well, in my story, they're staying gray. Check it out? It's a Dawn/Barry romance, but I hate the name Barry, so I renamed him Damion. Please read it!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Fantastic, but your work is always amazing. I loved this, you kept them so in-character and I loved it!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Haha, cute and clever, I really liked it.
Leaf Silicon chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Haha! Just like Jun! You portrayed him perfectly! I just loved it!