Reviews for Gothic Nightmares
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
That was so sweet and beautiful, I really loved it! I wish it would have happened on the show.
From now on I'm just going to pretend that it did. Amazingly done!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I loved this. I think you did an awesome job writing this and I hope to read more from you! :)
soothingsongs chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Late to read this... but I loved it!
ILoveTheCubs chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I just found this, and I have to tell you how much I loved it. This was amazingly well written. You kept both Reid and Prentiss completely in character and captured their voice really well!
BelleBailey chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
So cute. I loved it!
yaba chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Just lovely! I'm beginning to notice the undertones of attraction between these two and you captured both Reid's uncertainty and penchant for talking too much with Prentiss' slight fear of rejection. It was great and made me warm up to this ship. Great job!
lolyncut chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I love these two together. Wish the CM episode would have ended like this. Thanks.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wonderful
mabelreid chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Very nice... I love this pairing and you got their voices down just right. I love the awkwardness on the part of both of them when they finally meet up together.

I really can see Reid planning something like this and it all going to hell with misunderstanding and fear of rejection.

I wish this could've happened on the show.
TellyAddict chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I'm not usually into CM fics with any hint of romance between the characters, but you capture these two really well and show how their insecurities may be preventing them from finding happiness with another person. Good job!
Not A Droid chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was just freakin' awesome. Good job!
SpemilyFan chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Love it! :)
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This story is so well done. You get into Reid's character really well-the awkwardness, the loneliness, and the inability to stop his mouth from moving and his brain from thinking. I love the understatements you present, and I really love the dialogue between Reid and Emily. They really are very similar, and that comes out very clearly here. This line is my favorite: "It was a mask that was as easy to hide behind as any Halloween costume."

Happy Halloween! :)
J-to-the-Essica chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wow! This was a nice surpsise this morning. Extremely well-written and amazingly in-character. I loved it! Now, are you going to write a companion piece with hawt secksing? :-) Seriously, great job!
baobei chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
see the problem with your writing is that i always want more...